Author Topic: Handling bitmaps  (Read 361 times)

Vortex

Re: Handling bitmaps
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 05:01:44 AM »
Sorry felipe. My apologies. I could not understand the image you posted. What are those symbols? Everything is fine. Sorry again.

zedd151

• -------------
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 05:55:06 AM »
Thanks for the feedback.....
New upload at the top.

You're the man,  Vortex.    :t. Thank you very much, your correction is exactly what I had in mind.

I'll check it out.  when I get home
@ Micros**t  --> 

Coming Soon "Taming Ten" - A tutorial for taming Windows 10, to gain more control over YOUR OWN computer.

zedd151

• -------------
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 07:26:22 AM »
Quote from: zedd151

I'll check it out.  when I get home

yup, it works very well now.   :bgrin:

attached jpg reduced in size 50%. The full bmp is perfect in every respect.
@ Micros**t  --> 

Coming Soon "Taming Ten" - A tutorial for taming Windows 10, to gain more control over YOUR OWN computer.

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 10:32:20 AM »
Oh i see Vortex, it's just i didn't wanted to show my desktop (is a mess, you don't want to see it  :redface:), so i did a snapshot of a stupid program that i did before (not trying to promete it, really... :idea:). Yes this app is real fantastic, it not only make snapshots of the desktop, it can do snapshots of running apps (as zedd151 show us too)!  :greenclp:
Felipe.

zedd151

• -------------
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 01:05:57 PM »
.... Yes this app is real fantastic, it not only make snapshots of the desktop, it can do snapshots of running apps...

Yes, it is perfect now.  H e knew exactly the fixes I was talking about.   :t

Quote from: felipe
of a stupid program that i did

Nothing is stupid if you gained experience from it. And besides it was one of the catalysts for hutch opening the Game Development forum
@ Micros**t  -->