Author Topic: Books..  (Read 1231 times)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
Books..
« on: March 01, 2018, 06:12:19 AM »
Been looking at this for a while.
It arrived today, smelling like a prestine new book (pages are bleached white with no marks  :icon_eek: ).
So nice to get such a fresh print.
There's about 7 books in the series.. all hard cover... will eventually buy them all  :t
Then preserve them once read.

'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

Siekmanski

Re: Books..
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 06:46:18 AM »
When are they coming back to earth?
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as their strategy.

anunitu

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 07:45:58 AM »
I have ben back for a long time humans :dazzled: :badgrin: :greenclp:

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 07:59:53 AM »
When are they coming back to earth?
The 12th planet 'Nibiru' commeth  :icon_mrgreen:

Besides that, if gives more (theoretical) insight with regards to various 'religious' biblical books.
Where it's value lies is in the fact that the traditional religious institutions condemn these writings.. and that in itself means that it's hitting a nerve.

So for those reasons I see this as worth reading.
 :biggrin:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

GoneFishing

• Gone fishing
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 08:01:53 AM »
Nice  graphics  on cover  ;)

https://vimeo.com/253135841

LordAdef

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 08:27:56 AM »
They speak Masm in Nibiru  :lol:

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 11:58:50 AM »
Interesting guy actually, I am not a fan of his but he has a big following. There seems to be an ever increasing amount of evidence that there have been civilisations long before the currently sold recorded history and in the internet era, you can actually get to see it. If you have the time, have a look at the following URL,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8LMiigMtIc

And 22 more after it from the Youtube channel "jonnym999" to see a massive range of big rocks. Many are well known archeology, there are others that are just big natural formations but ther are many where the question is, How the PHUK did they make/move something that big ?

Now as far as aliens, my response to UFOs is that they are just weather balloons full of swamp gas causing mass hallucinations.  :P When you are just being fed bullsh*t, why take what they say seriously.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

anunitu

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 12:53:08 PM »
mainly this info comes from Sumerian clay tablets that describe their visitors,and their "GODS" who were here from  Nibiru to have we humans mine gold for them. Look it up. Sumerian clay tablets.

https://ancientexplorers.com/blogs/news/sumerian-texts-do-these-tablets-reveal-secrets-about-alien-life

Raistlin

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 04:09:43 PM »
Read-It - entire series Chariots of the Gods style...

What I took from it :
1) Interesting to discover similarities (exacting) to writings in the Christian Bible versus Sumerian stories, myths & legends
2) The mathematic proofs are a little off - or I just don't get it
3) Scientists do theorize (currently) that their actually might be a Planet X, it could explain the orbital shifts of the known
    planetary sets. The point is we have only been looking towards the stars seriously, for the past 280 odd years. We could
    very plausibly have missed quite a lot.  For example: we know there's an Oort Cloud - but ca'nt observe it - what could be hiding in there ?
    -> A small red dwarf or a Planet X, a sexy alien culture of bombshell blondes that only speak assembly language  ...  ::)

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

daydreamer

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2018, 03:21:35 AM »
I really like the idea about Mars was once alive and had life and its canyons was full of flowing water,i really like the idea of flying thru these canyons
I liked the movie that was based on a old book,about earth man suddenly endup on mars,and he jumps high and is very strong compared to the different martian humanoids he meets
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die.
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*

anunitu

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2018, 03:27:17 AM »
are you referring to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Carter_of_Mars,by, Edgar Rice Burroughs.good early sifi.

daydreamer

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2018, 05:57:49 AM »
are you referring to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Carter_of_Mars,by, Edgar Rice Burroughs.good early sifi.
yes, I also loved to read Pauline Gedges StarGate too, about immortal SunLords on mortal Worlds, connected to a network of stargates,under threat of Unmaker
SunLords kinda SunGods,unmaker is a terrible threat to them, as previous he was Worldmaker that turned evil
the sequels to 2001 I also read and other scifi, asimov
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die.
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*

anunitu

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2018, 04:17:24 AM »
my first sifi was Foundation by  Asimov.

anunitu

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2018, 01:17:13 PM »
in my younger and MUCH wilder days,this was my theme song.

https://youtu.be/oxKCPjcvbys

song Double vision.

how I made the ripe old age of 71 is pure luck I guess.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2018, 06:54:02 PM »
my first sifi was Foundation by Asimov.

Which won the 1966 Hugo for the best series ever in 1960, followed by my favourite at the time, the Lensmen saga. Later I read Aldiss, Asimov, Bester, Blish, Bradbury, Brunner, Dick, Farmer, Heinlein, Harrison, Le Guin, Pohl & Kornbluth, Pangborn, Silverberg, Stapledon, Sturgeon, Vance, van Vogt, ... and many others. There is a lot of crap in SF, of course, but the genre has produced also some of the most intelligent books ever. Take The Space Merchants, for example, written half a century before Google and Amazon showed up:
businesses have taken the place of governments and now hold all political power. States exist merely to ensure the survival of huge trans-national corporations. Advertising has become hugely aggressive and by far the best-paid profession. Through advertising, the public is constantly deluded into thinking that the quality of life is improved by all the products placed on the market
;)