Author Topic: Airplanes don't exist (a parody of the conspiracy theorists)  (Read 789 times)

UniverseIsASimulation

Airplanes don't exist (a parody of the conspiracy theorists)
« on: April 07, 2018, 12:20:06 AM »
Our culture makes us hold many irrational beliefs. One of them is demonstrably the belief that airplanes exist. It's told us by our parents, told by our teachers, and most of us never really investigate it. And there is not much evidence of that.
Most of the arguments we use to prove airplanes exist can be used to prove that dragons exist as well. We sometimes see white lines in the sky and we say they are evidence of jet airplanes. But saying they are the evidence of dragons is just as valid. There are people who say they have flown on an airplane, and use it as a proof that airplanes exist. But they could just as easily say it for dragons. And history tells us that before people claimed to have flown on a dragon just as often as people say today they have been on an airplane.
In reality, what we usually mean when we say airplane is so called jet airplane, and they can be disproven with some basic physics. Jet airplanes are supposed to work by having water (or some other liquid) as a fuel and engines forcing that water to go out, so that that water accelerates and, by the Newton's third law, makes the airplane accelerate also. But remember the Torricelli's law? Most of the people have learned it school, they just have never really thought about it. If they have, they would realize that it makes  the airplanes impossible.
One of the well-known formulations of the Torricelli's law is that, when a liquid goes through a small hole (an outlet), its speed is determined by the formula:
Code: [Select]
v=sqrt(2*g*h)But there is a pretty obvious implication here. That is:
a=0The Newton's second law tells us:
F=m*aTherefore:
F=m*a=m*0=0So, by the Newton's third law:
F1=-F2
0=-F2
F2=-0=0
So, the force acting on an airplane itself is zero, so by the Newton's first law:
F=0
 |
 V
a=0
So, how can jet airplanes work in reality if they don't even work on paper? You may give me some counter-example to the Torricelli's law. But do the counter-examples matter? They don't. The Torricelli's law is derived from the Bernoulli's equation, and it's derived right from the Newton's three axioms.
Also, the burden of proof is definitely on you. You can't prove for anything that doesn't exist that it doesn't exist, but, in general, if something exists, you are able to prove it. And Occam's razor always favors more an explanation that involves someone lying or hallucinating than an explanation that involves something as complicated and as crazy sounding as airplanes.
And you might ask me what if I am wrong. So what if I am wrong? At least I am thinking about whether airplanes exist, and other people aren't thinking about that at all, they just accept what most people believe as fact. And you are way more likely to be wrong if you aren't thinking than if you are thinking.
(This is my parody of the Internet conspiracy theorists!)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:39:22 PM by UniverseIsASimulation »

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
Re: Airplanes don't exist (a parody of the conspiracy theorists)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 01:55:00 AM »
It's very clear that airplane doesn't exist. Or you read in news papers terrible accidents for collitions with the dragons?

Raistlin

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 02:22:50 AM »
Stop drinking and knocking your braincells,
if you only remembered that the simulation
has you, all this wouldn't matter. Besides, we
know fluid dynamics and gaseous dynamics,
although similar is not specifically the same.
The dragons have left the proverbial airport.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 02:29:07 AM »
My experience with fluid dynamics was mainly pointed at making 2 stroke engines go faster but the reference material also referred to YAW in projectiles (artillery) so if the artillery operators are good shots, they should be able to blast one of these things from the sky so we can tell once and for all if they are dragons or something else.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

daydreamer

• reach for the stars
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 02:30:34 AM »
Havent you read about the matrix dont exist? :P
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die.
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*

Raistlin

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 03:38:14 AM »
@ DayDreamer: Did you see the thread poster 's handle ?
Its obvious no one gets my humour anymore... :shock:
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 10:37:00 PM »
Nah, the responses have just been to subtle.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com

xanatose

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 02:35:46 PM »
Our culture makes us hold many irrational beliefs.

In order for a belief to be rational you must know that the information you have is a fact. But you cannot expect all the information you have to be a fact, as it would require you to investigate on your own each and every piece of information and each and every possible alternative explanation. Most of the time that's either impossible or inconvenient to do. So you take an irrational guess.

Most of our beliefs are irrational, even if we believe that they are rational, as we detest to be called irrational. Interesting enough, questioning the data you are given is rational. Thus conspiracy theorist are doing the rational thing, questioning it :)

To put it simple. We do not know most of the things we believe we know.

Siekmanski

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 03:52:43 PM »
I think, believing is by default irrational, meaningless and dangerous for human progression.

Why?

Because a "BELIEVER" takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Most of the conspiracy theories starts from ......
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

xanatose

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 04:16:21 PM »
Most conspiracy theories start with lack of information on an event. Usually an official version is given, without showing the facts on how they came to the conclusion. And in some cases, conclusions that make no sense.

Look for example Assad gas attacks. The official version is that Assad did the attacks because the canisters used belong to Syria. BUT the investigator conveniently removed the fact that rebels have being controlling areas of Syria. Thus have access to many canisters.

The reason Assad had the Chemical weapons was to serve as a deterrent against Israel. As Israel have nukes.

Or look at 911 and how we are expected to believe that a plane crashed in the pentagon with no cameras recording it and without leaving any part of the plane. It just vaporized.

If governments where honest, then there would be no need to question their version.

We find things like the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag created to justify the Vietnam war. Or Operation Norths Wood, which was planned to make the people of the USA support an invasion of Cuba. Lucky for Fidel JFK didn't authorize it.

The alternative to "Conspiracy Theories" is to simply "Shut up and let evil thrive."

At least the conspiracy theory opens the discussion.

Siekmanski

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2018, 04:45:16 PM »
White helmets propaganda video that started the latest attack on Syria by the American, British and France scumbags.

They don't show you this on MSM.

Here the video.
The Russians have taken doctors and "victims" in that video from the hospital to the international court in The Hague to prove the false flag operation.

https://youtu.be/jNIp1lZwJts

EDIT: YouTube has banned or changed the link, I'll try to find the original video.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWdzwKp6RHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZrMfdgw64
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

caballero

• abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2018, 06:09:14 PM »
> If governments where honest, then there would be no need to question their version.
Yeah, totally agree with that. Anyone will live happier assuming the official version of things, because the real version is usually uglier. If one wants to reach the truth, should question most of the information that comes to one, but at some time it is necessary to stop and swallow what they say or simply give it up.

I would add that neither official information nor counter information need to be true. Honesty levels are low. But each person, by his condition, tends to believe one or the other and reject the opposite.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

- There are 10 kind of people: those who know binary numbers and those who don't -

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2018, 07:11:07 PM »
I have learnt the technique over the years by assuming that all countries row their own boat and sprouk their own propaganda. If I want info on China, I get it from their English language website, same with Russia, UK, a number of sites in the middle east and even our local media here in OZ. All you have to do is filter out the bullsh*t and that is not all that hard to do once you have enough practice.

While I see Trump as doing silly things, there is something going on that is not hitting the media, when Pompeo is the envoy to North Korea and getting what sound like deal with Kim Jong un, 1 and 1 add up to 3. As usual we are being fed bullsh*t but at least you can get the scale of the bullsh*t by reading around.

The US deep state (the swamp) is desperately trying to start a war somewhere, anywhere, as long as it means ripping off ordinary US taxpayers of trillions to fund their adventures but the world is starting to respond to funding US debt by progressively dumping the US dollar, this is in fact WW3 and it is a growing defence against the US deep state. Both Saddam and poor old Gadaffi died trying to buck the US dollar but China and Russia cannot be intimidated and both have a long history of war defending theselves so don't hold your breath waiting for a backdown from either.

Now if a warmongering nutcase like Bolton gets his way and starts a war with both Russia and China, the bugs will inherit the earth and in a billion years or so the planet will have changed so much that no-one would ever know we were here. Sea levels will rise and fall in unison with minor cyclical planet orbit changes, ice ages will come and go, species will develop, live and die off only to be replaced by others that will do the same. Human duration can be measured in a few million years, how long it continues depends of a few morons ready to push the button.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com

daydreamer

• reach for the stars
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 03:27:19 AM »
I don't exist, why? I boarded an airplane and airplanes. Don't exist  :P
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die.
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*