Author Topic: Any news from farabi ?  (Read 2435 times)

guga

• Assembly is a state of art.
    • RosAsm
Re: Any news from farabi ?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 10:17:28 PM »
Now you also know why the extraterrestrials keep us in quarantine.

I want to believe

(....)
in weed

:greensml: :greensml: :greensml: :greensml: :greensml:

Coding in Assembly requires a mix of:
80% of brain, passion, intuition, creativity
10% of programming skills
10% of alcoholic levels in your blood.

My Code Sites:
http://rosasm.freeforums.org
http://winasm.tripod.com

Siekmanski

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 11:02:21 PM »
Religion divides, Weed unites.  :biggrin:

Peace man.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 02:14:43 AM »
 :biggrin:

Depends on who's propaganda you read, some say that the extra terrestrials ARE the gods.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

anunitu

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 02:22:10 AM »
Hmmm,might want to inform Magnam about that possibility..Just saying..

LordAdef

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2017, 05:34:29 AM »
Religion is a synonym for: Hate, Murder, No Respect, Insanety, Power Control, Mind Control, Mental instability, Slavery, Terror, Organized crime, No Freedom, Rape, it's illogical, it's public enemy no. 1.

No wonder why some people take hard drugs to escape this insanity.  :(

Now you also know why the extraterrestrials keep us in quarantine.  :bgrin:

+1 for all of what he said, including the ufo bit

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2017, 06:23:23 AM »
I am a bit more tolerant than that, I have seen my share of people from churches and similar who have done much over a lifetime for others but equally I have seen institutions of religion that have done appalling things so I am inclined to support the good and reject the bad. While I am not of Catholic origin, the best hospital in Australia in a Catholic run Saint Vincent's Hospital within walking distance of where I live and on the odd occasion where I have ended up there I have been treated well.

One humerous aside is I get on famously well with the old nuns but there are few left now as it is rare for a woman to enter a nunnery these days. Some I have met over time came from Ireland when they were in their late teens and have worked in their order all of their life, usually doing kind and careful charity work while living in near poverty.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Siekmanski

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2017, 07:50:20 AM »
I'm very tolerant regarding ideas or lifestyles of other people as long as they are friendly and peaceful and don't want to control my way of life.  ;)
Religion as an institution can not offer me that.
Luckily you don't have to be religious to do good things for other people.

anunitu

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 07:56:14 AM »
Religion is something that can be good,but the sad thing is some "Believers" use the "Religion" as a reason to oppress others.

Truth it is usually a "people" thing,more than a religious thing.

Siekmanski

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 08:03:07 AM »
Totally agree with you that some people themselves are bad and use religion as an excuse.

LordAdef

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2017, 08:43:28 AM »
Religion (as Football) is a sensible topic, subject to various reactions. I normally opt to stay away from such conversations. I attended a Catholic school myself, but have no religion.

Siekmanski

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2017, 08:52:48 AM »
I normally opt to stay away from such conversations.

I tried, but failed....

guga

• Assembly is a state of art.
    • RosAsm
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2017, 01:14:45 PM »
"Luckily you don't have to be religious to do good things for other people." Couldn´t agree more :)

Personally, i don´t like dogmas. Although i was catholic when i was a child, life taught me that we don´t have to be inside any religion to be a good people.  I sympathize with oriental philosophy religion style such as in Budism, Spiritism, but, not to follow anything.

In these 45 years of existence, i knew a lot of so called "religious" people that committed insane things that have absolutely no relation with religion (It´s rare to see fanatic religious people actually helping others or making charity for example) and also knew lots of atheist whose nobility of character would made the Pope or Jesus itself (not assuming he existed or not) be ashamed. Sure the opposite is also true.
Coding in Assembly requires a mix of:
80% of brain, passion, intuition, creativity
10% of programming skills
10% of alcoholic levels in your blood.

My Code Sites:
http://rosasm.freeforums.org
http://winasm.tripod.com

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 07:02:21 PM »
Since we do not know if (any) God exists, the belief about its existence or non-existence is a matter of faith (religion). Therefore, both theism and atheism are religions since they base their belief in faith. I think that the best thing is to attend to reason as much as possible. The faith above reason can cloud it. Therefore the most reasonable position would be agnosticism.

In this respect Blaise Pascal said that the most reasonable position would be to believe in God as a hypothetical bet on game theory for the greatest gain:
- You can believe in God; If it exists, then you will go to heaven.
- You can believe in God; If it does not exist, then you will not win anything.
- You can not believe in God; If it does not exist, then you will not earn anything either.
- You can not believe in God; If it exists, then you will not go to heaven.

To which responded the atheist Richard Dawkins that if you believe in God only as a goal of gain, assuming that it existed, would be penalized. God would most appreciate an unbeliever, for his greater honesty.

Nietzsche advocated "the death" of God. In the sense of atheism, that is to say, to remove the barrier of religious morality to man so that, without attachment, he reaches his fullness. To me personally, this scares me. The human being must have ethical or religious barriers. Not everything is valid. As an example I would propose the continuous degradation of the world by humanity or the "advances" in genetic engineering at the expense of the unborn.

If atheism, like any religion, has its own vicious tendencies such as imposition, etc. is added the elimination of any ethical barrier, I do not like it.

I like the idea of Blaise Pascal, but even more the supremacy of reason. Therefore I would say that I would like to believe in the existence of God. What is a point to the right of agnosticism.

Atheism          Agnosticism             Theism
-+------------------+-X----------------+-
                     the most reasonable position
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

Siekmanski

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2017, 08:15:39 PM »
- You can not believe in God; If it exists, then you will not go to heaven.

Spock would have said; That's illogical.

mineiro

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2017, 10:14:31 PM »
The first hospital and university created on Brazil was done by catholic church. Only after that politicals and aristocrats see a way to create money from this. When you need a hospital they don't ask you your religion.
This is about new order, hidden persons that controls world like this intrigues, let's play black against white, man against woman, religion against religion, let's protect minorities, handle childrens, abortion, homosexuality, ... .
We are all different one with each other, but laws being created treat us as being equal.

Well, Jesus really walked on this planet, a lot of evidences but persons today prefer believe on extraterrestrials.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything