Author Topic: Any news from farabi ?  (Read 2434 times)

anunitu

Re: Any news from farabi ?
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2017, 11:09:16 PM »
Not sure how we got to this point in the thread,BUT it looks like we forgot it started out about  farabi  Where has that guy gotten off to?

Magnum

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 09:51:39 AM »
Farabi may be going thru some very hard times.

I know I have.
Take care,
                   Andy

Ubuntu-mate-16.04-desktop-amd64

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

aw27

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 10:43:45 PM »
- You can believe in God; If it exists, then you will go to heaven.
We can believe in God, and have serious doubts about the existence of any such place.
God is just a name for the prima causa of things within our experience, we can not conceive existence without a prima causa. It is an axiome - we must take it for true to develop theories and religions.
Still, it does not answer the question of the prima causa of the existence of God itself.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 01:00:58 AM »
 :biggrin:

That is the argument by the Catholic saint Thomas Aquinas. Its called "The First Mover".
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

aw27

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2017, 05:09:49 AM »

That is the argument by the Catholic saint Thomas Aquinas. Its called "The First Mover".

Really? I thought I had invented it. :badgrin:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2017, 11:52:23 AM »
I am not sure that it would be worth your effort to aspire to be a Catholic saint.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 06:55:26 AM »
If you're in need of finding the Gods.. read up on the Sumerians.
Throws a real curve-ball into things  :icon_mrgreen:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

nidud

• https://github.com/nidud/asmc
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2017, 07:50:04 AM »

The story Marduk is interesting, but his son, the hammer of God (or hammur as we say) is probably more relevant in this case. He was the one creating all these commandments and stone tablets.

My personal favorite however is Loki who came down and created Lukka Lands in the southern part of Turkey. This is where the oldest dateable runes are found.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2017, 08:17:51 AM »
A little search allow to see that he change his name in 2013, a muslim one.
But, interestling Farabi disappeared around Sukabumi dealers and users detention

LordAdef

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2017, 11:13:25 AM »
I checked on his profile and there is this:

Contact me at Whatsapp: 6283818314165

Maybe one of you should give it a try.

LordAdef

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2017, 08:15:38 PM »
My whatsapp can't find this number. Looks like he's out of whatsapp

mineiro

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2017, 04:40:25 AM »
The first hospital and university created on Brazil was done by catholic church. Only after that politicals and aristocrats see a way to create money from this. When you need a hospital they don't ask you your religion.
This is about new order, hidden persons that controls world like this intrigues, let's play black against white, man against woman, religion against religion, let's protect minorities, handle childrens, abortion, homosexuality, ... .
We are all different one with each other, but laws being created treat us as being equal.

Well, Jesus really walked on this planet, a lot of evidences but persons today prefer believe on extraterrestrials.
So, my conspiration theory are coming true. Just a time question as we know. First was about Venezuela on other topic.
On this, Charlottesville, terror on Spain.

My next one? The anti-american feeling that exist on many countries will turn into anti-russian-chinese (Eurasia) on medium time.
I'm saying this because I have friends on both sides, I understand the necessity of both sides, and I don't have that feeling to any side. Time to reflect.
"The force we make to compress an object is the same force that the object will exert on us".
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2017, 07:28:43 PM »
The scam of the stamp is that a clever pretends to be a fool, carries a bag of paper pretending to be money. In a place of great public always finds who to deceive, offering him the bag of little pieces for a little money. For this he uses a friend who convinces the unwary. This thymus is still active today. The swindler and the cheated are disgusting in equal parts.

> hidden persons that controls world like this intrigues
Yes, there are. I always put as an example the trends of fashion. There are some people who are dedicated to changing the fashion trends so that it is necessary to buy clothes that we do not really need. And they get it.

In general terms I consider that we are herd and there are certain birds of prey that shepherd us at will, but they do as in the scam of the stamp, exiting our low instincts, to get something that does not belong to us, when we finally only get worthless pieces of paper.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

mineiro

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 11:46:33 PM »
I thought of you caballero when I saw the news, luckily you were traveling, but what about the others? Well, your family, parents.
I also realize that before this forum existed a greater presence of the North Americans, today they write little, and I miss it. They are in an internal conflict there that I hope does not turn into a civil struggle.
That's why I write, because I see this happening and I do not settle for being silent. Someone has to expose the facts, a reality clash to not accommodate.
The solution is to join hands, accept that we are different but with one goal in common.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2017, 12:27:24 AM »
Sad to say the last we saw of Onan was where he was starting to lose it and was becoming incoherent. If he is still with us, he may be in jail somewhere which may dry him out but makes his susceptible to many other serious problems.
hutch at movsd dot com