Author Topic: Any news from farabi ?  (Read 1861 times)

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
Re: Any news from farabi ?
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2017, 10:09:00 PM »
> Irak, Afganistan 60/70 ages
It would be fun if it were not painful. I've heard it hundreds of times. "We" (I do not know what "we" refer to, of course I was not) were guilty of the situation in the Middle East, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. Consequently they are now legitimated to come and ... let's say do what they are doing. Whoever feels guilty, please, volunteer to the executioners of these people, but do not put the others in the middle. It will not take place, because you are in command, I fear that Europe is under a state of emergency, any dissident voice is fulminated.

It is always easier to blame your problems on others, but it is not usually the right thing to do.

> ... 60 years ...
There is another possibility and is that everything goes slowly slow and in 20 years we see an appreciable involution. But who remembers what happened 20 years ago? If the events were automatic: action/reaction, many stupidities would not take place, but things do not usually happen that way.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

GoneFishing

• Gone fishing

six_L

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2017, 06:22:54 PM »
Consequently they are now legitimated to come
since there was the nuclear weapon in Iraq and some terrorists in Afghanistan.

mineiro

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2017, 08:04:29 AM »
If they do that things on their own country they have hands out of their arms. On Ocidental world human rights will protect, they go to jail, after some time get out of jail because resocialize and are ready to do that again.
How many times we have seen this happening from religious point of view as an argument from ocidental world against oriental world? How many more need be killed? Europe today is so much elegance, so much patience, in the third world we are more troglodytes, we know whats happening.
Europe people is getting old and this is an open door to these things happen.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything