Author Topic: Kaspersky  (Read 1925 times)

anunitu

Kaspersky
« on: December 03, 2017, 04:37:26 AM »
Wondering your opinion on Kaspersky being banned from some government use.

What do you feel about this?

Siekmanski

Re: Kaspersky
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 04:50:07 AM »
IMHO it's only politics. Fake news is the new truth. The main stream media and the goverments are going nuts.
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as their strategy.

LiaoMi

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 05:03:49 AM »
WikiLeaks drama alert: CIA forged digital certs imitating Kaspersky Lab

Digital certificates for the authentication of implants are generated by the CIA impersonating existing entities. The three examples included in the source code build a fake certificate for the anti-virus company Kaspersky Laboratory, Moscow pretending to be signed by Thawte Premium Server CA, Cape Town. In this way, if the target organization looks at the network traffic coming out of its network, it is likely to misattribute the CIA exfiltration of data to uninvolved entities whose identities have been impersonated.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/11/10/cia_kaspersky_fake_certs_ploy/

GoneFishing

• Gone fishing
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 05:08:01 AM »
I didn't follow the whole story but for me it looks like cyber / info  war as it is.
Kaspersky labs had an issue with arrest of  a researcher early this year :
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/01/kaspersky-labs-top-investigator-reportedly-arrested-in-treason-probe/

Empire strikes back !

GoneFishing

• Gone fishing
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 05:10:25 AM »
WikiLeaks drama alert: CIA forged digital certs imitating Kaspersky Lab

Yes, WikiLeaks even has source code for that spy ware named Hive

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 11:40:02 AM »
It is unfortunate that the US Government has gone rogue, Democrats committing treason against their own properly elected President while Wall Street and the US main stream media keep bashing a bullsh*t issue of Russian interference in the last election because their stooge, Hillary Clinton failed to get elected. I may not particularly like Trump but he was the only choice after the Democrats cheated Bernie Sanders out of the Democrat nomination. With Clinton you would now have a war with Russia, Iran and North Korea.

Breaking historical agreements and illegally entering Russian embassies, attacking the Russian web site "rt.com", sprouking bullsh*t over Iran's non-existent nuclear weapon program is what the US government is doing at the moment as it no longer listens to ordinary Americans who just want a secure job, live in peace and quiet and be able to raise and educate their kids.

The ordinary US voter has no effective say in what happens in and to the US, the US is run by the "Deep State" which is colloquially known as "The Swamp" and this is a collection of interests like Wall Street, NSA CIA FBI, foreign banks that control the FED and the military/Industrial complex to use a term from IKE, the best Republican President in my lifetime. None of these R_SOULS care if ordinary Americans lose their job, their house, their family or their life. Most of these bastards deserve to be in a prison camp doing maintenance on the Dalton Highway (in Alaska) in their underwear.

Now to address the bullsh*t banning Kaspersky. The CIA has had its guts spewed by Wikileaks and the real problem is that Kaspersky will not build the backdoors in their AV scanners to allow the CIA to hack into any computer they like. For an ordinary American who wants to protect themselves from the "Deep State", downloading the free version of Kaspersky is a good idea as it gives them some protection from interests that will trash anything that suits them. If you like the extra security of not kissing the arse of the CIA, subscribe to Kaspersky and youur security will improve.

Just to make the point here for our friends in the US, I come down clearly on the side of MAIN STREET America, PHUK Wall Street.  :badgrin:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

shankle

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 11:28:24 PM »
I have to agree with Hutches comments here.
If that Bitch Hillary ever gets into office this country will
cease to exist. She and her so called husband belong in jail
along with a few others. How could the liberals put an foreigner
(Arab) in office for 8 years and still have to gall to open their
mouths. 

I say to those who want it all FREE and who hate America - "LEAVE"!!!!!

anunitu

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 12:36:50 AM »
I agree somewhat,in the fact that most voters,have little input,after a politician is elected.if you show up in congress to protest their actions(not what they promised when running,in any way. you will be manhandled by capital police. So no real input,other means are ignored.

There should be a provision to recall the elected for  false actions

My two cents as a voting American.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 01:43:31 AM »
If that Bitch Hillary ever gets into office this country will
cease to exist. She and her so called husband belong in jail
along with a few others. How could the liberals put an foreigner
(Arab) in office for 8 years and still have to gall to open their
mouths.

I agree re Hillary :t

However, I am a bit surprised that you seem to support Donald T. So you are one of the handful of really rich people who will see dramatic reductions of their taxes, at the expense of everybody else?

anunitu

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 02:24:53 AM »
in my opinion there should be a box in the voting that just says throw the bums out!

anunitu

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 02:27:41 AM »
The biggest problem we have here in the US is stupid voters

shankle

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 05:49:50 AM »
No I definitely am not rich. No matter what the Republicans pass it will not
please the liberal set. They what a permanent free ride on the government.

The purpose of the federal government is defending our country and info structure
and nothing else. Especially sticking our noses into other countries strife.

anunitu

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 07:51:47 AM »
no free ride when you pay taxes your whole life,next you will suggest Social security is a free ride, that tax was paid over 66 years.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 08:25:54 AM »
No I definitely am not rich.

Oops, sorry - then you are a loser. Not immediately, it may take a few years until you feel the full impact of Trump & friends doubling their fortunes on your behalf. But you are doomed, Jack. Somebody will pay the interest on the extra Trillion of debt - and it's YOU.

anunitu

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »
Yeh,that 1.4 trillion..and from a party that always makes a point about our huge debt,and a lot of that debt came from a war that lasted most of the last decade,and was funded on credit from china.

and the GOP never found a way to pay that debt they ran up.