Author Topic: Proof that assembly programmers have come from another universe  (Read 326 times)

Raistlin

<Tongue in cheek post>

But this does prove that another universe/dimension is seeding assembly coders....

The populist take on the science:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/17/first-evidence-multiverse-scientists-think-cold-spot-space-could/

The Real (probably) Science:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1704.03814

K_F

• Anybody out there?
Re: Proof that assembly programmers have come from another universe
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 05:14:54 AM »
The problem with this data, is that so called great scientists have massaged it into what they want to believe, to further their theories = more funding, higher scientific status... AND you must believe that nonsense.

All you have to do is consult one of your first school experiments at school.. Wave interference patterns through the double slit, add Gravity Lensing and you have the answer to that rubbish they're inventing  :icon_mrgreen:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 05:48:21 AM »
The Cold Spot is only about three billion light-years away from Earth

Sorry Raistlin, but your theory have a flaw. No assembly coder could never have spent as much on gasoline... but pehaps there is a closer spot  :icon_cool:

mineiro

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 10:29:02 PM »
From my knowledge the first guy that have said about multiverse theme was Giordano Bruno.

What's the color of sun? Yellow? Orange? White? no, green. Sky is blue so reflect blue color, thats why we see sun as yellow. So, let's go to space and see from that point. From space sun is white to our eyes. Scientists analized with spectrum and looked that the most instense sun color was green on space.

We can explain what gravity means? No. But we understand gravity effects and measure. That's why on microcosmo gravity effect disappears.

Wormhole?

The hard point is that scientists are susceptible to money. Do you remember ozone gas years ago? That's because cfc gas was losting patent, so they created hcfc and all the world believed into that story. But lucky, one pure soul investigated that and show the truth.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

anunitu

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 01:14:13 AM »
I did not have sexual relations with that rock.....I may be a space alien,but there has to be some cushion in the pushing

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 01:27:47 AM »
one pure soul investigated that and show the truth.

Link?

Raistlin

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 03:59:50 AM »
From my wife whom some of you may know MCSE engineer++
Alias = Draakie: and I quote out of context:
'All coders should be assembly programmers
as that would solve the most of mankind's  problems'

sorry boys, she's taken :badgrin:

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 04:09:32 AM »
Greetings to Draakie, Hubby, and tell her she needs a spell checker :lol:
Allignment for SSE - MOVAPS

Raistlin

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 04:49:52 AM »
LOL @ jj2007, wife says she will give you grief
later. Says remember she's 'Afrikaans'
meaning emotion doesn't constitute spelling.

mineiro

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 06:22:33 AM »
one pure soul investigated that and show the truth.
Link?
Hello Jochen;
Sorry for delay, here's in rain, sometimes internet get down, electrical energy gets down, I'm living now on a rural zone.
I see a lecture of a brasilian university teacher on a talk about climate changes, I did not pay attention to the organ responsible for the discovery. I was trying to find that lecture again but no lucky. I remember that they talked about Dupont and Montreal protocol.
Found text below with that refined words.
https://eng.ucmerced.edu/people/awesterling/SPR2014.ESS141/Assignments/DuPont
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 07:59:46 AM »
Found text below with that refined words.
https://eng.ucmerced.edu/people/awesterling/SPR2014.ESS141/Assignments/DuPont

Thanks, mineiro: an interesting study. But it doesn't say that the CFC threat was invented, it just says that the Montreal Protocol was possible because industry would not lose much in that game. The threat itself was very real, and only now, 30 years later, the ozone layer is again strong enough to let the Aussies lie on the beach.

Unfortunately, the situation is different for CO2: No win-win situation. Some influential parts of industry are against CO2 taxes, so Mr D. Puppet Trump has nominated the Exxon CEO as foreign minister, while the EPA has been taken over by their enemies.

The hard point is that scientists are susceptible to money. Do you remember ozone gas years ago? That's because cfc gas was losting patent, so they created hcfc and all the world believed into that story. But lucky, one pure soul investigated that and show the truth.