Types of computer programs code :
- User code — slow, but sure works on all types of hardware
- Business-code — fast and optimised for most types of hardware
- Battle code — mostly fast for given type of hardware
- Kids code — wild mix, not allowing classification
- Magic code — carrying some type of numeric sequences
- Ideal code — optimal by rules of programming scince
- Hell code — protected from reverse engineering by tricks
P.S. Could begin to write macros for such accurate ...
P.P.S ... my is only my !!!