Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Campus / Re: GetOpenFileName Hook
« Last post by ragdog on Today at 07:17:54 AM »
Hi Six_L

I use OFN_EXPLORER for Vista look and Placesbar (listview) left side with Desktop ,Network etc.

But if i use a hook  mov   ofn.Flags,OFN_EXPLORER or OFN_ENABLEHOOK have  i the old style.
RadAsm IDE Support / Re: RadASM v2.2.2.3
« Last post by ragdog on Today at 07:11:21 AM »
Hi Fearless

Nice to support Radasm2 but why not Radasm3 i have use many years version 2 but i find version 3 better.

Greets,
The Orphanage / Easy one or may be not
« Last post by aw27 on Today at 05:34:50 AM »
How to swap the contents of rax and rdx using only logical instructions?
RadAsm IDE Support / Re: RadASM v2.2.2.3
« Last post by LiaoMi on Today at 02:51:49 AM »
Hi fearless,

thanks for the release, here you can download a cool font for IDE - Download the fonts (OTF, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2, EOT) https://github.com/adobe-fonts/source-code-pro/archive/2.030R-ro/1.050R-it.zip

Source Code Pro Font

Source Code Pro is a set of OpenType fonts that have been designed to work well in user interface (UI) environments. In addition to a functional OpenType font, this open source project provides all of the source files that were used to build this OpenType font by using the AFDKO makeotf tool.

macOS, Windows, Linux/Unix-based systems

or

The Orphanage / Re: ups advice
« Last post by six_L on January 18, 2018, 06:37:54 PM »
panasonic
The Orphanage / ups advice
« Last post by Magnum on January 18, 2018, 05:19:18 PM »
What kind of life have you gotten with your batteries?
UASM Assembler Development / Re: How to release the COM interfaces (64-bit)?
« Last post by johnsa on January 18, 2018, 03:13:29 AM »
Oh sorry my brain is still half on holiday.. if it's specifying a RETURN type then yes there's no colon before the type. For a normal PROC definition there would also not be a comma in front, but you're right in this case for CVIRTUAL (or any of those oo macros).. I'll check it out.

I've fixed the ->Release() , there was a bug in the macro for the de-referencing logic.

Edit: On checking, I have only implemented basic primitive types for return... I will add support for traversing an ID type to get it's final type too :)
UASM Assembler Development / Re: How to release the COM interfaces (64-bit)?
« Last post by aw27 on January 18, 2018, 02:21:12 AM »
I also noticed you aligned rsp manually in main proc, that shouldn't be necessary ? if it's a proc it should align, as long as it's not some plain label entry point like main:
You are right, I was using the 7th January release, not the one of 8th January.

So you should be able to use the normal OO methods like:

_VINVOKE direct3d, GetDeviceCaps, D3DADAPTER_DEFAULT, D3DDEVTYPE_HAL, ADDR caps
_VINVOKE direct3d, Release
I will check that out, when possible.  :t

Isn't this missing a colon : before the type ?

Code: [Select]
CVIRTUAL SetPrivateData, :HRESULT, :PTR, :DWORD, :PTR
No, it is as you say in the uasm246_ext.pdf:

COMINTERFACE IDirect3D9
      CVIRTUAL RegisterSoftwareDevice, DWORD, :PTR
      CVIRTUAL GetAdapterCount, DWORD
ENDCOMINTERFACE
No colons before the type.  ::)

MasmBasic & the RichMasm IDE / RichMasm beta with bubble help for WinAPI
« Last post by jj2007 on January 17, 2018, 09:48:50 PM »
This beta has a brand new feature, provided that you download this archive and extract the only file as \Masm32\MasmBasic\Res\ApiAll.jno.

From the attached archive, unzip:
- \Masm32\MasmBasic\RichMasm.exe
- \Masm32\MasmBasic\Res\menusRM.ini

Then drag one of your sources over RichMasm.exe and check what you see when hovering over, for example, over CreateWindowEx. If it doesn't look as in the screenshot below, please let me know 8)

The ApiAll.jno database has over 10,000 entries. There is a certain risk that it contains strings that have another meaning in your code. Let me know if you see a mismatch. The search is done as follows:

mov esi, ApiAll$              ; esi is the database, edi the API to be found
  .if !Instr_(esi, edi, 4)
        .if ecx>6                       ; find createwindow but not pop or addr
                .if !Instr_(esi, edi, 5)        ; if case-sensitive not found, try case-insensitive full word
                    void Instr_(esi, edi, 1)    ; if even that failed, try a simple case-insensitive search
                .endif
        .endif
  .endif
  .if eax
       ; deb 4, "Api match", $eax:20

Note that by right-clicking on a selected word, e.g. LoadCursor, there is an entry in the popup menu called "Insert tooltip text".

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10