Author Topic: Join NATO or not?  (Read 77 times)

daydreamer

• "follow the blue star!!!"
Join NATO or not?
« on: May 14, 2022, 08:22:55 PM »
Hope I never get orders to kill some foreigners in the future when it's the question of Sweden should join NATO or not

SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
if you wanna see an asm missile ,there is already a builtin:
AAM also means "Air to Air Missile" :D

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: Join NATO or not?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 08:29:23 PM »
Try to find out who is the winning side. Hint: it's not Russia, and it's not Europe.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 09:47:27 PM »
Perhaps this is not the best time to join NATO. I am impressed by the power of suggestion of the MSM, taking people to where they want, sometimes nationalism is prohibited, it is forbidden to defend borders, their own customs, etc, and other times nationalism is exaggerated towards any point, in this case Russia. Imagine for a moment the expression of "killing foreigners to defend the borders" in another context than this one.

I don't think anyone really thinks that Russia planned to invade Sweden or Finland for the greater glory of the Russian empire. If we insist on not finding an explanation for Russia's invasion of Ukraine, we will be bound to make miscalculations.

> Try to find out who is the winning side. Hint: it's not Russia, and it's not Europe

Yeah. Maybe someone is playing with fire here and we can get to the point of burning Europe with some nuclear explosion. I hope that this is not the case, but the one who has designed all this madness does not seem to care much. At all times, long before the invasion of Ukraine, it seems that the objective is none other than to pressure and isolate Russia. Where can we take this situation?
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 01:58:21 AM »
I hold a similar view, Europe is being pushed into trying to isolate Russia by the US at the expense of pushing Europe back into the dark ages. The endless round of sanctions on Russia is starting to trigger Russian sanctions and cutting off gas supplies (among other things) to countries that want to keep paying for gas in currencies that Russia cannot access.

Hungary has not been pushed into the same direction as they are not willing to sacrifice their economy for going bust like many other European countries are facing and the EU is divided over its direction due to factors like this. Russia has made adaptions to circumvent the multiple rounds of sanctions and can provide energy to countries in Asia which Europe and the US via NATO cannot do anything about.

I have no sympathy for the Nazis being decimated in the Azovstal steel works but the ordinary Ukrainian military are trying to fight a massively more powerful military machine and all of the "spin" being flogged on social media does not change the facts on the ground, these poor bastards are doing it tough at the moment.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy: