Author Topic: Greta Vs Sky News host Alan Jones Which One Is Right ????  (Read 267 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Greta Vs Sky News host Alan Jones Which One Is Right ????
« on: August 13, 2022, 12:01:39 AM »
The new age sensitive male response to bullsh*t.  :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Hdt62JvXU
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

HSE

• AMD 7-32 / i3 10-64
Re: Greta Vs Sky News host Alan Jones Which One Is Right ????
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 12:13:31 AM »
 :biggrin:  :thumbsup:
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 01:21:23 AM »
you're the first generation who've required air conditioning in every classroom...
the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on actually inflating the population growth through immigration which increases the need for energy manufacturing
wake up, grow up, and shut up

This lady always so angry and short of breath as if she were going to put an egg. I think it would be good for her to work on a farm, to get calluses on her hands so that so many nonsense would be removed.

As this lady says, this is about money, the one they avidly seek.

The same people who promote a massive increase in population via massive immigration talk about ecology. A contradiction that is always skipped happily.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

NoCforMe

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 05:00:17 AM »
You're dead wrong about one thing: immigration doesn't necessarily increase (nor decrease) population. It simply moves it from one place to another. Generally from a place that's economically depressed to one where the immigrants actually have a chance to make a decent life for themselves. Something humans have been doing since day one.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 06:58:30 AM »
You're dead wrong about one thing: immigration doesn't necessarily increase (nor decrease) population. It simply moves it from one place to another. Generally from a place that's economically depressed to one where the immigrants actually have a chance to make a decent life for themselves. Something humans have been doing since day one.

Right. Plus, many industrialised countries have extreme difficulties with ageing population. Without "fresh blood" from poorer countries, they could no longer feed their pensioners.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 07:39:15 AM »
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 10:01:59 AM »
 :biggrin:

Well, there is immigration and there is immigration and not all forms of it are equal. In some developed countries a gradual intake of people, generally highly skilled, adds to their work force in a constructive way but mass immigration is also a weapon of war. You saw it when the "goody goody gumdrops" team invaded Syria, "How many millions can you economy support" and of late, folks in eastern Europe are being asked the same question. Its easy to be a purist when you don't have a flood of people on your doorstep.

I was more inclined to agree with Alan Jones with his comment on modern kids, my gen walked to school and later on a small pushbike my mum bought for me. No electronic gadgets in the 1950s so you spend much more time outside. Air conditioning in schools ? Sport was normal, the reason why kids were generally fitter, faster and skinnier.

Then they were generally healthier as well, playing outside in the dirt, skinned knees, mud, climbing trees or cliffs, all those dangerous things that kids did back then gave them immune systems like cockroaches and YES, we got pronged with a whole host of vaccines in the early to middle 50s with well proven vaccines where the kids were not guinea pigs for drug companies.

Treat kids in modern western societies like they need to be protected from life and you end up with the fat, sloppy, lazy thing you have now.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

daydreamer

• beer glass
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 08:55:29 PM »
Young Immigrants not getting jobs,doesn't solve the problem with elderly retired people,we had a 100 year old lady as eldest blogger

Yesterday I was at beginning of home computers stimulating my brain
But I grew up playing on ice and broke a front teeth, but learned a lesson avoid ice kinda bounced back
Now playground looks like tarmac, but it's rubber so kids literally bounce back
Before I learned to ride  bicycle childhood had small tractor,cars all pedal powered or tiny trike
And it got even more  Fun to challenge each other who ride bike fastest,climb trees highest, fear of heights kept me in lower parts, but I avoided break arms and legs
Will the newer generation get same amount training when grow up with tiny electric car,electric powered bikes and challenge friends in virtual
Environment like games instead?

SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."