64 bit assembler > Mikl__'s ml64 examples

[SOLVED]Menu items are not clickable

(1/3) > >>

bluedevil:
Hello

I've attached my RadASM project. I used CreateDialogParam and create dialog and menu resources separately. After successfully assembling and linking, the executable dialog pops and i can see the menu items. But I cannot click and open sub menu items? Everything seems fine but i cannot find a workaround.

BTW I have looked товарищ Mikl__'s tut10 samples. I can assemble/link/run that codes successfully. Nevertheless the code i attached below is not working :/

TimoVJL:
At least WM_INITDIALOG should return TRUE

bluedevil:

--- Quote from: TimoVJL on August 31, 2022, 11:52:35 PM ---At least WM_INITDIALOG should return TRUE

--- End quote ---

Thank you, i have just missed that.

jj2007:

--- Quote from: TimoVJL on August 31, 2022, 11:52:35 PM ---At least WM_INITDIALOG should return TRUE

--- End quote ---

True but doesn't solve the problem.

I attach minimum code for creating a window with the Masm64 SDK. Unfortunately, there is no such example in \Masm64\Examples :cool:

bluedevil:

--- Quote from: jj2007 on September 01, 2022, 12:47:27 AM ---

--- End quote ---

True but doesn't solve the problem.

I attach minimum code for creating a window with the Masm64 SDK. Unfortunately, there is no such example in \Masm64\Examples :cool:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the code jj, "come stai?" =)

I cannot make menu buttons clickable which the dialog i created with "CreateDialogParam" :/

But i can make it with "DialogboxParam", you can check the attached code below

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version