Author Topic: Puppy!  (Read 1429 times)

daydreamer

• my kind of REAL10 Blonde
Re: Puppy!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 08:25:15 PM »
Nice dog z :thumbsup:
Mirror of its owner,is it gonna drool over REAL10 s and try to assemble things?  :greenclp:
(screw together furniture = also assemble things)
my none asm creations
http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

zedd151

Puppy video.
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2022, 07:22:34 AM »
https://youtu.be/2zhNE3TWtFI Gypsy telling Nugget that she doesn’t want to play right now. That's usually about as rough as Gypsy gets with the little one...
Regards, zedd.
:tongue:

Greenhorn

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2022, 10:12:09 AM »
Thanks for the nice video.  :thumbsup:

It will take a little time until they get buddy buddies.
Kole Feut un Nordenwind gift en krusen Büdel un en lütten Pint.

zedd151

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2022, 12:50:22 PM »
It will take a little time until they get buddy buddies.
Surprisingly outside they play and take walks together without a problem. Inside the house is another story. Of course Gypsy has been in this house for over 8 years and the puppy is the new kid on the block, so to speak. Probably a territorial/boundary issue that they need to work out...
Regards, zedd.

zedd151

Puppy Breakthrough Moment
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2022, 04:47:19 AM »
Today I was out walking Gypsy around the property and my sister brought out Nugget, the puppy. Gypsy's tail started wagging and she was pulling in the direction of the puppy. Gypsy wanted to play for a change. I asked my sister if I should let Gypsy off leash she said ok so I did. The puppy was already off leash. They were chasing each other around, having fun. Gypsy got tired and decided to lay down in the grass. The puppy was climbing all over her licking on her and Gypsy laid still and let the puppy that close to her for the first time.
Neither my sister or I had a cellphone, or other means to take pictures/video but the next time they are outside playing I will surely try to get some video of them together. I think that Gypsy doesnt want to play in the house/porch because there is nowhere for her to run to escape the puppies boundless energy. She can easily outrun Nugget outside though, for brief break from the puppies playfulness.   :biggrin:

They are both sound asleep now  :azn:
Regards, zedd.

Greenhorn

Re: Puppy Breakthrough Moment
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2022, 05:02:23 AM »
I think that Gypsy doesnt want to play in the house/porch because there is nowhere for her to run to escape the puppies boundless energy. She can easily outrun Nugget outside though, for brief break from the puppies playfulness.   :biggrin:

And I thought it was because of Gypsy tried to save the Ming Vase ...  :bgrin:

zedd151

Re: Puppy Breakthrough Moment
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2022, 05:09:27 AM »

And I thought it was because of Gypsy tried to save the Ming Vase ...  :bgrin:
Since Gypsy is the chief destructor in this house, I seriously doubt that.  :toothy:  Not that she intentionally destroys, she's just a little clumsy sometimes.  :tongue:  The puppy would do it with intent, intent to chew that is. A habit we are trying to break. The joys of puppy parenthood. :biggrin:
Regards, zedd.

zedd151

Addendum to above post...
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2022, 01:42:36 PM »
Back inside the house was a totally different story. When the two pooches pass each other Gypsy always growls at Nugget. Sometimes Nugget would growl back or bark back at Gypsy. Nothing too physical though. It will take some more time it seems. Tomorrow they will have another outdoor play session. If that goes well, we will continue each day on that course while monitoring their behavior indoors as well. We are hopeful for the two to start truly getting along better, both indoors and outside.
Regards, zedd.

zedd151

Outdoor playtime day 2
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2022, 12:13:16 PM »
Gypsy and Nugget played together outside for 20 minutes today, Gypsy was too tired after that. It went very well again, back inside the house it was a little better between them today after their playtime together. No video, it's hard to even see the iPad screen in the sunshine.  :sad:
Regards, zedd.

zedd151

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2022, 11:59:49 AM »
Another video.  Nugget trying to get Gypsy to play...  Nugget and Gypsy playing on the porch
Regards, zedd.

zedd151

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2022, 08:59:03 AM »
Any further videos can be found on  Nugget and Gypsy Youtube channel.
I will try to post a new video twice a week, minimum. If you like these videos and would like to see more of them, please subscribe.   :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 04:49:23 AM by zedd151 »
Regards, zedd.

Greenhorn

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2022, 08:15:27 PM »
Any further videos can be found on  Nugget and Gypsy Youtube channel.  :biggrin:
:thumbsup:
Nice to see they get used to each other.

zedd151

Puppy
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2022, 02:10:31 AM »
Regards, zedd.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2022, 02:28:20 AM »
They seem to be nice dogs, congrats  :thumbsup:. My experience with dogs is not good in general, as I go to run, some dogs usually look on animals running as an interesting thing to hunt. Today I had to stop in front of a young but tall dog that who seemed to look at me like if I were a rabbit. The alternative was to use the umbrella I was carrying in my hand to defend myself or call the owner to put the dog on a leash. I opted for the second option. I would say that 1 in 100 people with a dog use the leash when they take it to the park. Clearly runners are in the minority.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

zedd151

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2022, 02:34:43 AM »
Nugget playing in bathtub after getting her dirty paws rinsed off  :biggrin:

@caballero: Gypsy would chase after anything on four legs running. (And cars/trucks, etc) if given the chance. Nugget just sits down and watches the cars drive by, but she would want to run to people that are new to her (with her little tail wagging). Gypsy likes to meet new people as well.
Regards, zedd.