News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Today is your last working day at the company.

Started by six_L, November 06, 2022, 05:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six_L

The message had sent the more than 8000 dismissed employees.
Twitter employees around the world who have not yet layoff is shivering.
Elon Musk is a cruel man.
Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

jj2007

The tweet about Paul Pelosi was perfidious. Freely invented, according to the motto "something sticks, and scandals are good for Twitter". About 100 million Americans now believe that Pelosi let the guy into his house for entirely different motives. This is a thesis that can never be completely erased. You don't have to like Pelosi (his wife is a disgusting string puller), but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he gets a billion in damages from Musk for defamation of character. Plus, Musk should be thrown in jail.

Siekmanski

What about the security people? Were they on vacation?
The whole story and situation is a bit strange.....
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

jj2007

Quote from: Siekmanski on November 06, 2022, 09:19:16 PM
What about the security people? Were they on vacation?

His wife has guards (obviously, she is one of the most hated politicians), her husband doesn't. But that's not the point here. Imagine Musk had tweeted "Marinus Siekmanski f*cks little boys", in Dutch. Freely invented, of course, but guess how your neighbours would look at you from that day on?

Siekmanski

I really don't know what to think of Elon Musk, the future will tell...
But restoration of free speech was and is a good thing.
Nowadays you are labeled a terrorist and fascist if you are not left minded. ( the world upside down.  :rolleyes:)

learn64bit

I think free speech is more important than defamation.
If somebody say learn64bit f*cks little boys, I just laugh about it. becuase I don't worry about been forced to prove I didn't.

jj2007

Quote from: learn64bit on November 06, 2022, 09:48:38 PM
I think free speech is more important than defamation.
If somebody say learn64bit f*cks little boys, I just laugh about it. becuase I don't worry about been forced to prove I didn't.

I bet you wouldn't laugh if you were a well-known person, and if a thousand alt right pages spread the news all over the World.

six_L

Quoterestoration of free speech was and is a good thing.
We support the freedom of speech including the majority people (99%), not only the capitalist(1%).

the dismissed employees looks a bit fat.
Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

avcaballero

:-O

It would be convenient to define here what capitalism is

Siekmanski

"Twiter" is it a new platform?  :badgrin:
Or Elon fired them for their spelling?

Or do they protest because Elon says journalists with "they/them" pronouns in bio will pay a $16 monthly fee instead of the standard $8 for verification because "they" identify as multiple people.  :biggrin:

Siekmanski

:biggrin:
"LIBERALS made Elon Musk a rich man buying Teslas.
Elon now cleaning house at Twitter with Liberals money.
There must be a GOD.
Thank you liberals and Elon.
Best of luck to Twitter employees losing their jobs.
That's capitalism vs communism.
Freedom of speech is being restored."

TimoVJL

QuoteFacebook Parent Meta Is Preparing to Notify Employees of Large-Scale Layoffs This Week
https://www.wsj.com/articles/meta-is-preparing-to-notify-employees-of-large-scale-layoffs-this-week-11667767794
May the source be with you

jj2007

A Google phrase search for "freedom of hate speech" yields already 470,000 hits :cool:

N-word use up nearly 500% since Elon took over Twitter
QuoteSatanicNotMessianic
8 days ago
He's screwing around, and I suspect that when the stock tanks, he's going to find out.

Twitter wasn't banning hate speech because they're so kind hearted. They were doing it because otherwise they'd lose business. Advertisers, outside of Mike Pillow, don't want their company's ads displayed next to hate speech. The majority of people don't want their feeds filled with racist and transphobic rants.

I could easily live without twitter :biggrin:

avcaballero

"Hate speech" consists of going against my postulates. If it were defined only as dissent, then the full executive force could not be applied against it and it could survive, which is not admissible.

That is a very useful tool that European bureaucrats will use to bring down twitter.

hutch--

Whether I like Musk or not, trashing the #twitterati wonderland is a good thing. Make them identify themselves, make them pay for membership and the woke bullsh*t will stop.  :thumbsup: