Miscellaneous > The Orphanage

Today is your last working day at the company.

(1/9) > >>

six_L:
The message had sent the more than 8000 dismissed employees.
Twitter employees around the world who have not yet layoff is shivering.
Elon Musk is a cruel man.

jj2007:
The tweet about Paul Pelosi was perfidious. Freely invented, according to the motto "something sticks, and scandals are good for Twitter". About 100 million Americans now believe that Pelosi let the guy into his house for entirely different motives. This is a thesis that can never be completely erased. You don't have to like Pelosi (his wife is a disgusting string puller), but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he gets a billion in damages from Musk for defamation of character. Plus, Musk should be thrown in jail.

Siekmanski:
What about the security people? Were they on vacation?
The whole story and situation is a bit strange.....

jj2007:

--- Quote from: Siekmanski on November 06, 2022, 09:19:16 PM ---What about the security people? Were they on vacation?

--- End quote ---

His wife has guards (obviously, she is one of the most hated politicians), her husband doesn't. But that's not the point here. Imagine Musk had tweeted "Marinus Siekmanski f*cks little boys", in Dutch. Freely invented, of course, but guess how your neighbours would look at you from that day on?

Siekmanski:
I really don't know what to think of Elon Musk, the future will tell...
But restoration of free speech was and is a good thing.
Nowadays you are labeled a terrorist and fascist if you are not left minded. ( the world upside down.  :rolleyes:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version