Author Topic: European excess deaths, official data  (Read 291 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
European excess deaths, official data
« on: January 25, 2023, 02:17:00 PM »
Dr. John Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2Fv7xnL1o

Bit long winded but the data is there.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: European excess deaths, official data
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 08:12:16 PM »
Interesting stuff. One factor might be the lockdowns, which kept people from contracting covid, but also from being in contact with usually harmless germs. Now the immune system is less "trained" than in normal times.

EL PAÍS, 28.5.2020:

Between March 1 and May 12, Spain recorded 43,295 more deaths than what would be considered normal for this time of the year, based on past mortality rates. This is up 52% from the expected deaths for the period.

The figure includes 27,302 confirmed fatalities from Covid-19, but there are an additional 15,993 deaths that show up on civil registries but are not recorded as coronavirus victims, even though many of them probably are.
The excess fatality figures may also include deaths not directly caused by Covid-19, such as people who died of other causes when the health system was overstretched and could not provide the same kind of care as under normal conditions.

Siekmanski

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 10:08:23 PM »
 :biggrin:

I see it as a part of the globalist utopian ideologically blind stupidity.
If you can explain it with stupidity you don't have to explain it with malevolence.
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 10:16:21 PM »

Its a very large elephant in the room.  :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com

HSE

• AMD 7-32 / i3 10-64
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 12:04:49 AM »

Easy to explain: overweight and less meat in the diet. Not to mention, the circulation of a new type of virus.

Why there is an excess in 2018? Why he compare with 2019, and not 2018.

It's a little boring, look that is taked into acount only evidence that can to provide the conclusion he previously found without evidence.  :thumbsup:
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

Shintaro

• Thoughts create Realaties
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 08:13:55 AM »
So Bill Gates has predicted another plandemic err I mean pandemic that is man made. Gee, :rolleyes: I wonder what that could be.
Maybe the rollout of Defibrillators might be a clue, I dunno.

Wow, Gates must be the next Nostradamus.
Well you know he created MSDOS, Windows NT and now he is a Guru Doctor.  :rolleyes:
“Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate is inexorable.”

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 08:47:07 AM »
John Campbell is a turncoat/treasonous liar, and deserves no mercy.

When they were murdering the elderly in homes and hospitals (Italy and midazolam anyone) to make up for the lack of paranoia convid evidence... little john here was at the forefront of the pro-jab campaign. Leading the feeble minded sheep directly into the 'nazi jab chambers of no return'.

These scum (john campbell included) were thoroughly resisted by people who could connect two brain cells.... and two years later.. Nuremberg 2 looms over the horizon.. Almost all of those that participated (websites as well) in promoting this democidal scam are to be trialled over many years to come.

There will be no mercy, no amnesty.. for the likes of john campbell and his pathetic ilk.

Oh BTW.. I have invested heavily in rope and bullets industry - expect to make a killing over the next ten years.
 :skrewy:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2023, 10:25:03 AM »
There is likely to be a few countries that have no extradition treaties with most other countries that may be a refuge  for this bunch of donkeys (HE HAW HE HAW) that kept regurgitating "GET VACCINATED, GET VACCINATED, GET VACCINATED), "We don't care if you drop dead, as long as you get vaccinated".

Now for those that get caught before they can escape, a form of squaw torture would be appropriate, enacted by the surviving relatives of those who expired from listening to the horse sh*t being endlessly blasted at them. Assett strip the bastards first, hand them over to the surviving relatives and send their families to a gulag in Siberia to pay off the relatives of the deceased. A couple of rubles a day may help.  :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com

Shintaro

• Thoughts create Realaties
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 11:18:13 AM »

When this s-show started John Campbell was advising good diet/exercise and vitamins.

Then something happened and he went full pro-jab. that's when I stopped watching him. But then again I had the advantage of finding Dr Chris Martensen's YT site Peak Prosperity. And he ALWAYS advised a healthy alternative.

I have no mercy for anyone pushing the jab. Nuremberg also took care of the Media of the time as they were part of the problem.

The "Pushers" should not be scared of me, they need to be scared to death of the parents once they find the truth of what they gave their children.

My empathy is for the people that trusted the so-called "authorities".
“Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate is inexorable.”

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2023, 07:34:35 AM »
There is likely to be a few countries that have no extradition treaties with most other countries that may be a refuge ..
Unless this lot have a spaceship, there is no escape for them or their helpers.
DT said.."We have it all " is exactly that.. They have tabs on every individual that helped the democides.

They will fight to the death because they know they are to be put up against the wall.
Almost all countries are in on the cleanup deal.. if they refuse they end up like Ukraine.
 :thumbsup:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2023, 07:41:47 AM »
Both the US and the Russians have locations for these bastards. The US has the Dalton highway in Alaska and the Russians have the old gulags, both of which have a definite chill to them.  :tongue:

Send these bastards up to such locations to clean the roads on their hands and knees with a toothbrush in their mouths while dressed in their underwear and you will still have done less damage than they have to the world around them.  :rofl:
hutch at movsd dot com

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2023, 08:05:45 AM »
I find the QAnon and Telegram stories always fascinating. If Netflix offered a series on that stuff, I would watch it :thumbsup:

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2023, 07:43:11 AM »
Both the US and the Russians have locations for these bastards..
Have look on FlightRadar..etc on flight histories...
A lot of interesting flight paths  :thumbsup: