News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

A Caricature of Hutch'

Started by stoo23, May 31, 2023, 06:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoo23

Hi guys and gals,.. I just thought Some of you may Like and/or appreciate this Nice piece of Artwork 'Caricature' of Hutch' done some years back around 1974/5, at one of the Slot Car Races which Hutch and myself used to be involved in and which (as perhaps you can Imagine), he Excelled in  :angelic:

You Can also both View and Copy the Artwork from the 'Vale' section on Our Slot Car forum.
See here: https://ascra.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=1765

Hmm Perhaps this will work,.. silly me lol

Enjoy  :biggrin:

regards,
Stewart

jj2007

And yet another discovery - thanks, Stewart :thup:

That's Hutch, apparently, many years ago:

That's Ian Hutchesson, his older brother (?):

stoo23

I think James (Deceased), was the Older Brother. Ian is younger than Steve.

I would really Love to find some Older images of Hutch,.. (I think Phil may have some from a few years back), here are a few of Hutcho' Having some fun Racing with us a few years ago.

Was Great to have him come back, build some New cars and have some races with us again after all those years !!

Hutcho' was a'Legend' and possibly just like he was here, was Always willing to offer Help and advice to anyone that needed it and especially to us younger guys that were new to the Hobby. I Learn't SO much from him, as did many others at the time.

Hutch is wearing Black, 2nd on the Left

3rd from the Left

The Tall guy next to the Short guy in Red  :biggrin: I'm wearing the Cap on the far right of the Group

The cars we were Racing  :biggrin:

One of Hutcho's 'Scartchbuilt' Cars:

Cheers

mineiro

Quote from: stoo23 on May 31, 2023, 08:25:03 PM
I would really Love to find some Older images of Hutch,..
hello sir stoo23, english is not my mother language, please, be patience.
I found a photo of sir Hutch in my files. You being a personal real friend, I ask if I can attach their image here.
Whats your opinion? Do you agree?
Found some pictures of their white car and from their house too.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

stoo23

Hi Mineiro,

Yes ofcourse, Please DO !!  :biggrin: :thumbsup:

I think this area / post Should be a small Celebration of Hutch  :angelic:

mineiro

This image was posted in April 27, 2005, 10:42:02 am by sir Hutch.

I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

mineiro

April 28, 2005, 01:03:32 pm
That grid of your house is impressive and beautiful.

mineiro

November 24, 2005, 08:30:56 am

stoo23

Thanks,.. Nice Pic of Hutch  :thumbsup:

Gee haven't seen the Car in a while,.. it Was quite a 'Beast'

jj2007

Quote from: mineiro on June 01, 2023, 12:15:15 AMThis image was posted in April 27, 2005, 10:42:02 am by sir Hutch.

22 May 2010

daydreamer

Coders can honour hutch by writing code,my suggestion is someone skilled with video creation/ editing could make video which fade in/out pics while playing music
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

stoo23

Another Old slot racing friend, Kim axton, found this Pic of a Very young Hutcho' and his "Team Testor" Team mates after winning a 24 Hour Teams Enduro event at a Long Gone track in Sylvania a suburb in the south of Sydney,.. Waaay back in the mid to late 60's I'd suggest.

Hutch and Ian Bannister were an awesome duo, Bannister, driving Hutch's cars was a very strong combo, as were Team Testor generally !!
Sadly, Ian passed away only a few years ago, from a heart attack, whilst driving home after an evenings racing.
Not sure about Peter, but Brian is still with us and regularly has race events at their home track in western Sydney  :smiley:

All looking So young  :winking:  :smiley:

stoo23

Found another Pic of Hutch when Racing with us a couple of years ago.

You cannot view this attachment.