News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Hi from Hutch

Started by hutch--, March 31, 2023, 05:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj2007

Quote from: hutch-- on April 19, 2023, 05:55:22 PMIts just that I would rather waste the money buying a faster scooter at the moment.  :thumbsup:

Commuting between home and the hospital?

hutch--

It seems that the hospital will allow me to bring a scooter into the hospital as they are only small, quiet and clean. It would be smaller that a Gerry mobility device. I can take it into most shops and supermarkets so it should be no big deal.

It looks like they want me to return on an occasional day visit basic for any follow up treatments which is not big deal as I only live about a 5 to 10 minute ride from the best teaching hospital in the southern hemisphere. I have relatives who live in regional areas who have to spend hours travelling both ways just to see a doctor and that is after having to make an appointment beforehand.

Virtues of living in the big smoke I guess.  :biggrin:

daydreamer

Welcome back
Hutch its great to have hospital close by  :thumbsup:,i have it in walking distance ,where i was borned
Fast scooter = more time assemble both software and hardware  :thumbsup: :greenclp:

my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

rsala

Welcome back, Hutch!  :thumbsup:
EC coder

avcaballero

Nice to see you back. But what everyone is wondering is: did you get the blonde nurse's phone number?  :mrgreen:

Mikl__

Welcome back! Hutch, I wish you the best health!

hutch--

:biggrin:

Thanks guys,

There were many lovely young ladies and fortunately I get on well with kids of this age but no blondes, they were from many different places, Thailand, India, China, Phillipines etc ...

While the average age was early 20s, I am at least their grandfather age so I dealt with them as nice kids. Some locals in the older groups but no blondes..

Blood sugar test, 16.0, --- 8:28 am. Friday 21 April.

Lucky a mate brought over a working blood testing gadget, the one supplied by the hospital did not work.

HSE

Quote from: hutch-- on April 21, 2023, 08:33:34 AM
but no blondes..

So sorry to know "hospital plan" don't worked 😀😀
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

greenozon

Welcome back!
Wish you strong health and lots of luck

raymond

Great to hear you came out on your own. Hope you also came out with ALL the pieces. :angelic:
Whenever you assume something, you risk being wrong half the time.
http://www.ray.masmcode.com

jj2007

Hutch hasn't touched the forum for 8 days now. I really hope he is fine...

HSE

Look like he is a prisoner again  :eusa_boohoo:
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

avcaballero

Greenhorn

I'm also worried about him.
Kole Feut un Nordenwind gift en krusen Büdel un en lütten Pint.

jack

has any of you tried to email him?