News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Easy Code question (with GoAsm)

Started by garyhess, February 06, 2013, 09:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garyhess

I've been using Easy Code (with GoAsm) since July 2012 and I've found it to be remarkably stable. But I finally have done something that seems to crash the editor:

frmdata_3 DATABLOCK_BEGIN

--AaB03x
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="submit"

Upload file
--AaB03x
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="file"; filename="file4.txt"
Content-Type: text/plain

... contents of file1.txt ...
--AaB03x--
DATABLOCK_END

I believe the problem is related to the automatic syntax checking (?), which is a very useful feature and I hate to turn it off. Another related problem is that the Easy Code editor is sometimes changing the context of this data block.

Any ideas? I also have defined the data block differently and it works, but the above definition is a lot clearer.

Alternate data definition:

frmdata_2 DB '', 0DH, 0AH
DB '--AaB03x', 0DH, 0AH
DB 'Content-Disposition: form-data; name="submit"', 0DH, 0AH
DB '', 0DH, 0AH
DB 'Upload file', 0DH, 0AH
DB '--AaB03x', 0DH, 0AH
DB 'Content-Disposition: form-data; name="file"; filename="file2.txt"', 0DH, 0AH
DB 'Content-Type: text/plain', 0DH, 0AH
DB '', 0DH, 0AH
DB '... contents of file1.txt ...', 0DH, 0AH
DB '--AaB03x--', 0DH, 0AH

BTW: I'm uploading a file to a remote server running PHP. The code works (but the editor crashes/automatic modifications are a problem).

Any thoughts on how to handle this?

Thanks!
Gary

rsala

Hi Gary,

Thanks for using Easy Code and reporting the problem. I will try to find the error as soon as I can.

Regards,

Ramon
EC coder

garyhess

Hi Ramon,

Thanks for replying! I thought of writing you directly. Yesterday I was having trouble reproducing the problem, but now I just got it to occur again. In the editor options, I deactivated only "Keyword syntax correction".

However, this data block "frmdata_3" is defined in a larger file, so maybe I should send you the whole file or upload it here? The error doesn't occur in a separate project with just that code.

Gary

rsala

Hi Gary,

Yes, I have not been able to reproduce the problem, so you should send me the whole file please (or even better, the whole project causing the error). That way I will see what's happenning and fix the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Ramon
EC coder