Author Topic: 2 bomb's go off at Boston Marathon.  (Read 7803 times)

Gunther

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
Re: 2 bomb's go off at Boston Marathon.
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 08:39:11 PM »
Hi cman,

It looks like one suspect in the bombing was killed while another is still on the run: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17817173-one-boston-marathon-suspect-killed-second-suspect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight?lite . What a terrible drama!

yes. What else is known about the both Chechenians (reasons, motivation etc.)?

Gunther
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them.

anunitu

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 09:54:58 PM »
It is a good thing they captured the second one alive,we may get some understanding about just Why these two brothers did what they did. If it was just two lone wolf types that is one thing,but there is the fact that both went to another country before they did this. That "Might" show they were trained by others to commit this terrible act. That puts the reaction into another arena,we as a country "Might" consider actions against those who were behind the scenes.

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 01:46:43 AM »
but there is the fact that both went to another country before they did this

i didn't see that
what country ?

anunitu

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 04:11:40 AM »
Don't quote me on this,but I think it was the former Russian country that they came from,they are ethnic Chechens from southern Russia. That might or might not be the country the went to. That country is Muslim BTW.

Check this link. They traveled somewhere in Russia and were there about 6 months.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Boston-Marathon-Bombing-Suspects-JFK-NYC-Travel-International-203787721.html

Gunther

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 04:42:54 AM »
Hi anunitu,

things are a bit more complicated. Russia is Russia and Chechnya isn't (historical) a genuine part of the Russian territory. It has to do with the great russian chauvinism; therfore those Chechen Wars in the 90s. On the other hand, not all of the rebels are freedom fighters. They have a well organized Mafia there with "branches" in Berlin and other European cities. I'm sure there are residents in the US, too.

Gunther

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 04:54:39 AM »
Dzhokhar ... describes himself as speaking Chechen as well as English and Russian. His world view is described as "Islam" and he says his personal goal is "career and money."

A fanatic capitalist... very dangerous. IMHO all fanatic capitalists should be sent to Guantanamo (or, if that's too small, Greenland).

Gunther

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 05:15:32 AM »
Hi Jochen,

A fanatic capitalist... very dangerous. IMHO all fanatic capitalists should be sent to Guantanamo (or, if that's too small, Greenland).

Guantanamo and Greenland are not large enough for all the criminal capitalist bankers. Though most of those people did ignite bombs ... So we've to discuss the point in more detail.

Gunther

MichaelW

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 11:11:35 AM »
Guantanamo and Greenland are not large enough for all the criminal capitalist bankers.

The solution is simple and efficient - you stack their cages up and only feed the one on top.
Well Microsoft, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten us into.

Ghandi

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2013, 02:49:29 PM »
So structure it like capitalist society without the candy coating?

HR,
Ghandi

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2013, 03:17:31 PM »
Guantanamo and Greenland are not large enough for all the criminal capitalist bankers.

The solution is simple and efficient - you stack their cages up and only feed the one on top.

Lovely :t

I'm sure those in the low cages won't starve. Something will trickle down :biggrin:

Farabi

• Neuroscience Fans
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 11:52:20 AM »
If it really a muslims, I get to Sunni as a suspect. They are russian, and notorious for the hatred to USA from the cold wars. But lets see are they affiliated to any religion.
http://farabidatacenter.url.ph/MySoftware/
My 3D Game Engine Demo.

Contact me at Whatsapp: 6283818314165

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2013, 02:03:10 PM »
The US has its own version of Siberia, its the Dalton Highway going up to Prudhoe Bay in the north of Alaska. Now you could put bankers to work here as street sweepers along the Dalton Highway making sure the trucks have a clean road to travel on. Now if they starved or froze to death, who cares, at least they may have eventually contributed to the US economy in a useful way.  :P

You could send Bush, Blair and Howard up there as well after the families of the fallen US servicemen had there way with them but there may not be much left after they had finished.  :biggrin:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin: