Author Topic: Sorry About junk Posts  (Read 4446 times)

Farabi

• Neuroscience Fans
Sorry About junk Posts
« on: September 15, 2013, 12:09:40 AM »
I apologize about junk posts hutch mentions. It was mine. I have to admit that I am intentionally making a post that lots of non-sense and bullshit. I think I have to take my leave. Thanks for your attetions. It is nice beeing here for about 5 or 7 years, I cant remember.

It seems I am here was just a bug, everybody ignore me, always seen as a thread hijacker, and even worse, each time Im about to start a bussiness, somebody destroy it. I dont know why but, I dont care. Even though Im angry and going to go to revenge, its useless, I wouldnt win. I am just nobody, just a simple passanger that pass by. Nothing interest on me. I dont want to look sad, so people have a pity on me, so I must say, I think I need to go. Maybe on another forum that will accept me well.
http://farabidatacenter.url.ph/MySoftware/
My 3D Game Engine Demo.

Contact me at Whatsapp: 6283818314165

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
Re: Sorry About junk Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 01:07:41 AM »
you used to do some cool graphics stuff

Zen

• slightly red-shifted
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 02:55:02 AM »
ONAN !!!

...You are our point man in Indonesia,...you've GOT to keep an eye on things,... :greensml:
Zen

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 03:50:44 AM »
you used to do some cool graphics stuff

Yes indeed :t

But in the last months you have become pretty paranoid. The quality of your posts corresponds to what you are "smoking". You are destroying yourself, but instead of realising what's wrong, you feel haunted by the whole world. To say it clearly: You don't have enemies, and especially not in this forum. I guess most people here like you, and are deeply worried about your problem. Your only enemy in this world is the stuff you are taking. And the only person who can really help you is ... yourself. YOU MUST ACT before it's too late.

Gunther

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 03:59:52 AM »
Hi Onan,

But in the last months you have become pretty paranoid. The quality of your posts corresponds to what you are "smoking". You are destroying yourself, but instead of realising what's wrong, you feel haunted by the whole world. To say it clearly: You don't have enemies, and especially not in this forum. I guess most people here like you, and are deeply worried about your problem. Your only enemy in this world is the stuff you are taking. And the only person who can really help you is ... yourself. YOU MUST ACT before it's too late.

I agree with Jochen. He's 100% right. Take care.

Gunther
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them.

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 04:08:58 AM »
Jochen is right
you are the master and commander of your own vessel
take charge - decide where you want to be and how you want to get there, then do it
right now, it seems like the drugs are in charge

Paulo

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 04:25:06 AM »
Onan

Being new here, I do not know you as well as the other members but two things I can tell you with absolute certainty.
I for one don't hate you and nothing good ever comes from drugs.

Please think about getting some help.

Farabi

• Neuroscience Fans
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 02:11:56 PM »
Thanks everyone, honestly, this is the best forum I ever get on the whole world, with nice people and a sophisticated knowledege. Even your knowledge which use to consider as a common sense is above of my knowledge, something that I will not be able to keep up. I love beeing here talking about assembler. I'd like to go for a moment to see what mistake I done and try to find the solution for this. Thanks anyone, I never though anyone could be very nice, you are all used to be nice. I'll meditate for a moment. Thanks.

Critique are welcome, but Im not sure I will listen or able to fix it. Sometime I had something that I was born with it. :greensml:
http://farabidatacenter.url.ph/MySoftware/
My 3D Game Engine Demo.

Contact me at Whatsapp: 6283818314165

Gunther

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 11:36:16 PM »
Good luck, Onan. Go forward and contemplate a bit.

Gunther
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them.

Magnum

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 09:38:24 PM »
We are in there for you bro.

Andy
Take care,
                   Andy

Ubuntu-mate-18.04-desktop-amd64

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org