News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

jsp/java/xml/PostgreSQL project

Started by avcaballero, December 02, 2013, 06:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avcaballero

Hello. Sorry for those junk? posts... Well this is 'the miscellaneous thread, isn't it?  :biggrin: I've been developping a project on jsp/java/xml/PostgreeSQL for learning pourposes that i want to share to anyone that it is interested... if any. Hmmm, just in Spanish version, no time for translating it at the moment  :icon_rolleyes:

You can take a look here.

The entire project can be downloaded for free too. 8)

Regards.

Gunther

Hi Alfonso,

Quote from: avcaballero on December 02, 2013, 06:24:19 AM
You can take a look here.

The entire project can be downloaded for free too. 8)

looks interesting. What's your goal?

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.

avcaballero

Thank you, Gunther

The goal is to manage an hypotetical videoclub (don't know how to say it in English, rent films shop?). So we have a PostgreSQL database underneath with several tables saving data. We have persons that are divided in customers/employees that can be loged as users of the application. Each user has a rol and not every rol can do the same. After 3 minutes of inactivity, the system automatically logout the user.

My main goal is to divide the presentation layer (jsp) from the database access (in java classes) that are conected by java beans. Also, the database queries are in an external xml file that are readed by the java routines that provides information to jsp in array of strings.

Regards