Author Topic: New posting  (Read 9878 times)

y5023

New posting
« on: June 15, 2012, 04:35:27 PM »
Hello, I am new registered users, I do not speak English, I use Google translation.
There are 64bit windows system ASM compiler, and Ollydbg cannot be used, there is no similar tools. :dazzled: ::)
This is the first time I post, is to use Google translation, I hope the administrator do not delete my post. Thank you

hfheatherfox07

Re: New posting
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:00:47 AM »
Hi there and welcome to the forum ...very lucky to have this forum and members that take there time to help ....
very knowledgeable people here .....
I was a while back searching something and came across this pack of 17 lessons in MASM called "Windows masm"
I was going to use Google translate to translate them to English .....
I noticed that we have new Chinese members .... these are some good lessons form a simple "hello world" to more complex stuff .....
(maybe one day you can translate it to English)

I hope these help   :t

P.S

I also uploaded a Chinese checkers game here( I would love to see that translated to English...all resource Chinese ):
Download:
http://masm32.com/board/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=235.0;attach=156

Deleted Attachment....
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:20:12 PM by hfheatherfox07 »
Your code and your skills will be assimilated. Your programming language is irrelevant.
We are the ASM Borg and you will become part of us. Compile and be assembled.

hfheatherfox07

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 08:00:03 AM »
There are 64bit windows system ASM compiler, and Ollydbg cannot be used, there is no similar tools. :dazzled: ::)

try this http://www.pvdasm.tk-labs.com/    Proview aka PVDasm
it is a dissembler  ...also Microsoft has a free 64bit debugger

Your code and your skills will be assimilated. Your programming language is irrelevant.

y5023

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 08:10:14 AM »
Thank you.
Some basic words can still understand. Because the English class so lazy, poor level of english.
MASM32 SDK in a classic compilation of the book to see, this book presents this forum. The title" Windows environment 32 assembly language program design".

hfheatherfox07

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:19 AM »
Thank you.
Some basic words can still understand. Because the English class so lazy, poor level of english.
MASM32 SDK in a classic compilation of the book to see, this book presents this forum. The title" Windows environment 32 assembly language program design".

yes I see .... here is what your signature looks like to us

I tried to Google translate it after I re encoded the page
 and I get this "Products the crucible Nai products crucible, Zhi Lu Lu Lu"

Dubby

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »

I also use 64 Bit system.... and I also use Ollydbg... Just google for "stealth64" plugins.... and you might need to remove some non working (compatible) plugins... but you only able to debug 32 bit program only...
hope this helps...

hfheatherfox07

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 05:47:21 AM »
Please read about that plugin here:
Code: [Select]
http://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/16741-stealth64/page__hl__stealth64

y5023

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 11:33:03 PM »
Please read about that plugin here:
Code: [Select]
http://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/16741-stealth64/page__hl__stealth64
Thank you, problem solving.

y5023

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 11:41:01 PM »

I also use 64 Bit system.... and I also use Ollydbg... Just google for "stealth64" plugins.... and you might need to remove some non working (compatible) plugins... but you only able to debug 32 bit program only...
hope this helps...
Thank you, problem solving.

hfheatherfox07

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 09:53:19 AM »

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 03:03:00 PM »
welcome to the forum   :t

guga

• Assembly is a state of art.
    • RosAsm
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 05:42:20 PM »
Here goes a good translation. (Try changing the language to malay instead of only chinese)
http://translate.reference.com
Coding in Assembly requires a mix of:
80% of brain, passion, intuition, creativity
10% of programming skills
10% of alcoholic levels in your blood.

My Code Sites:
http://rosasm.freeforums.org
http://winasm.tripod.com

satpro

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 10:13:18 PM »

I was a while back searching something and came across this pack of 17 lessons in MASM called "Windows masm"

The coding is standard Masm.  The strings are not.  Microsoft Security Essentials chokes on two EXEs in chapter 13 & one in chapter 7.

hfheatherfox07

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 12:58:04 AM »

The coding is standard Masm.  The strings are not.  Microsoft Security Essentials chokes on two EXEs in chapter 13 & one in chapter 7.

I was just trying to make a Chinese person welcome to our forum....and help them
you are right some things will not be liked by the AV (I think It did not like the Chapter11 - hook stuff) ...I have a bunch of programs that are not liked
When I downloaded this I Scanned every thing, as you should do with anything you download of the open net ...and not a forum
but if any body wants I can upload my copy (Re assembled the once you mentioned and scanned this one over and over) ....

Deleted Attachment....
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:20:45 PM by hfheatherfox07 »

satpro

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 03:49:42 AM »

hfheatherfox07,
I understand that your intent was to welcome someone.  That's great!  We need more good people practicing assembly period.

But if Microsoft SE barks about an executable I listen, particularly when it lists the file as "severe."  Heck, MSE let Masm through without anything, even though AVG a few years back reported trojans, etc.  So did the PC Tools software another time.  In those cases they ruined my copy of the Masm SDK and significantly delayed my entry into the pc assembly world.  It's also the reason (along with being cpu hogs) that AVG & Spyware Doctor are no longer on this computer.

I've done my share of fishing on Chinese & Russian websites.  It is always risky.  Always--even with good (great) AV software such as MSE.  I've also found (and translated) some very good (and some not so good) source codes from those sites.  But... a few times I found myself working very hard afterwards trying to rid the computer of pop-ups, startup programs, etc. that I knew darn-well where they came from.  So, in this case I just reported the news.  My intent was not to trash your effort.  Hope you don't take it the wrong way.  One can always re-assemble the .exe from the source after looking through it if they wish.  Then they only have to look in the mirror.   :biggrin: