Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Commercial use of Visual Studio Express

Started by habran, July 13, 2014, 01:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

habran

:bgrin:
Visual Studio Express 2013 is the current version of free developer tools, which are defined by the platforms they target. Each includes Visual C++, Visual C#, and Visual Basic. Visual Studio 2010 Express is an earlier version of free developer tools, most of which are defined by the one programming language each supports.
Visual Studio Express products are available at no charge and may be used for commercial, production usage subject to the license terms provided with each product. For example, you can use Express for Windows to create apps that you can then submit for sale in the Windows Store.
Cod-Father

Vortex

The 2010 version is the last one supporting Windows XP.

habran

You are totally right about it :biggrin:
ones, I was in love with C64 :P
and before that there was nothing :bgrin:
Cod-Father

Gunther

Hi habran

Quote from: habran on July 13, 2014, 11:08:54 PM
ones, I was in love with C64 :P
and before that there was nothing :bgrin:

Don't underestimate the legendary Z80 CPU.

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.

Vortex

Hi Gunther,

You are right. Sinclair ZX Spectrum had a Z80 CPU.

habran

Hi Gunther
I had ZX Spectrum before C64 but CPU burned of in less than 6 months :(
that's why I said nothing before C64
I learned assembly on C64 and I enjoyed it so much, that  was a true love :icon_redface:

I was trying to point to you Wortex that we can not live in the past, we have to move on and face the chalinge ;)

Windows7 x64 is for me the best system jet and Visual Studio Express 2013 is best of all :t
Cod-Father

anunitu

The c64 was my first computer amd where I started doing assembler after finding Basic to slow for most things. Also,assembler really fascinated me right from the start. I still mess with 6502 stuff using an emulator.

Also might mention playing with Forth,the whole stack based thing also caught my attention.