Main Menu

square roots and squaring without multiplication and division

Started by Mikl__, April 22, 2015, 12:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikl__

rrr314159

Quote from: MikiI feel decrepit invalid

Quote from: MikiI am 42

Yes I know what you mean, and feel very sorry for you. At 41, a person is still young. Life is full of possibilities, you can still learn new things, start a new career: it's almost like being 30, which is not that different from 21. But once you hit 42, let's face it, time to give up. Fortunately nursing homes accept 42-year olds, in fact many specialize in that age group. If you eat right and try to get some exercise every day - say, a couple mile's slow walk around the park - you might last a few years, but the time is getting short. At 42, you could go at any time: heart, lungs, brain, digestive system - anything might fail - often they all go at once. Dunno if you've decided yet: I recommend cremation, it's so much simpler. But hey, it's your funeral
I am NaN ;)

Gunther

Hi Mikl__,

Quote from: Mikl__ on April 25, 2015, 10:36:43 AM
Hi, Gunther!
Thank you

you're welcome. Do you need some other advice regarding outstanding issues?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.

rrr314159

p.s., just kidding Miki, nothing wrong with 42, in fact according to "Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy" it's the "Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything". It's superior to both 41 and 43, I'd say - unless you prefer primes, of course. And let's face it, many people do. :icon_confused:

Anyway, :biggrin:
I am NaN ;)