News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

I'm not clear on how to do full screen graphics in win32 (XP DirectX).

Started by BlueMR2, September 16, 2014, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guga

Ok, qword...I understand the concern. I won´t post any links..I didn´t thought on this subject. I was trying to help him, mainly.

I Just edited the post, removed the direct links. btw  :t
Coding in Assembly requires a mix of:
80% of brain, passion, intuition, creativity
10% of programming skills
10% of alcoholic levels in your blood.

My Code Sites:
http://rosasm.freeforums.org
http://winasm.tripod.com

Zen

GUGA/GUSTAVO,
Very impressive !!! As you can see, my memory is seriously flawed (...probably,... a benign case of Zen-mentia).
But, you located the correct information, regardless, and, posted it. Thanks.
...Weird, though,...I don't remember the price of "Windows Graphics Programming: Win32 GDI and DirectDraw" being anwhere close to $174.
It was more like $50,...it must be out of print,...

...And,...apologies to QWORD,...and for getting GUSTAVO in trouble. I've done that myself a number of times,...posted a link to what is obviously an unauthorized copy of an informative book. For example here: Re: WOW64 Question, Windows Internals, Sixth Edition, 2012. I even quoted from the book.
...Much as I admire QWORD's intelligence,...I don't post my real name, either. It's not so much you guys that I worry about,...but, that anyone in the world can read our posts here, and, use that information in any way they want,...

Quote from: GUGAEven knowing that it violates Copyright, i´m not entirely against this sort of dls. An ebook is not an DVD, and for example, if you copy a book and give to your friends, IMHO is the best and free way to promote the printed and original version and increase the sells.
...I agree with GUGA here,...but, I also think QWORD's opinion is reasonable. There are an enormous number of unauthorized e-books out there. The MASM Forum is NOT promoting them,...anyone that GOOGLEs can find and download them conveniently.
From a legal standpoint,...I don't think that HUTCH will be sued over something as minor as this. He may, however,...get some unpleasant and threatening communications. That I don't want to see,...
But,...I'm the main offender, here,...maybe, I should be subjected to some kind of punishment,...banned, or, even,...deprived of my junk,...
Zen