News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

I'am writing a software about wlan, but I don't have wlanapi.inc

Started by dycaly, August 21, 2014, 11:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj2007

Quote from: dycaly on August 21, 2014, 01:15:25 PMDoes it means that if I don't have inc file, I can use  the syntax that you written in your code and it also work?

The Declare syntax works if you add MasmBasic to your Masm32 installation (link).

In addition, you need JWasm: just put JWasm.exe in your \Masm32\bin folder. JWasm is a perfect clone of MASM, and much more up-to-date than the ML.exe version 6.14 that comes bundled with Masm32. It's a must if you want to work with more recent CPUs and SSE instructions.

hutch--

I fed the C .H files through some of the tools I use for converting headers and have a rough and incomplete set of equates and structures. The attached file needs to be edited and tested and I have no way of testing this stuff so all I can give you is a basic conversion. The library format did not allow me to find the linker data to make prototypes from so you will have to extract the C header prototypes and convert them manually but there are not all that many there and what I looked at were mainly STDCALL so they should be easy enough to do.

dycaly

Quote from: hutch-- on August 22, 2014, 07:41:44 PM
I fed the C .H files through some of the tools I use for converting headers and have a rough and incomplete set of equates and structures. The attached file needs to be edited and tested and I have no way of testing this stuff so all I can give you is a basic conversion. The library format did not allow me to find the linker data to make prototypes from so you will have to extract the C header prototypes and convert them manually but there are not all that many there and what I looked at were mainly STDCALL so they should be easy enough to do.
:t :t :t :t, Thank you for your work, I have written a .inc file, too. But it always error when link. I'd like to compare them.

hutch--

Here are some rough prototypes, I have no way to test them but they appear to be the right arg count but will need the data SIZE checked. I have done them all as DWORD in size but you will need to check if any agrs are larger.

WlanAllocateMemory PROTO STDCALL :DWORD
WlanFreeMemory PROTO STDCALL :DWORD
WlanOpenHandle PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanCloseHandle PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD
WlanEnumInterfaces PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetAutoConfigParameter PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanQueryAutoConfigParameter PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetInterfaceCapability PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetInterface PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanQueryInterface PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanIhvControl PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanScan PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetAvailableNetworkList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetNetworkBssList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanConnect PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanDisconnect PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanRegisterNotification PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetProfile PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetProfileEapUserData PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetProfileEapXmlUserData PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetProfile PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanDeleteProfile PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanRenameProfile PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetProfileList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetProfileList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetProfilePosition PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetProfileCustomUserData PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetProfileCustomUserData PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetFilterList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetFilterList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetPsdIEDataList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSaveTemporaryProfile PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanExtractPsdIEDataList PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanReasonCodeToString PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanSetSecuritySettings PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanGetSecuritySettings PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
WlanUIEditProfile PROTO STDCALL :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD

TouEnMasm

with ready to use sdk

include sdk32.inc
NET_LUID equ NET_LUID_LH
NDIS_SUPPORT_NDIS6 equ 1 ;or 0
include wlanapi.sdk

Put in comment the 64 bits record not allowed by ml  in ifdef.sdk
;ECHO   warning(push)
;ECHO   warning(disable:4214) ; bit field types other than int
;RECANET_LUID_LH      RECORD     BBIfType:16,
;            BBNetLuidIndex:24,
;            BBReserved:24
And you have the full set of headers (wlanapi.sdk add 10 files).

http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=563.msg4563#msg4563

Fa is a musical note to play with CL