News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Weak minded

Started by Magnum, November 17, 2014, 09:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

This applies to A moderator and others, in my opinion.

Weak-minded

Most commonly known as the definition of someone vulnerable to Jedi mind tricks in the star wars movies.

ALSO A DEFINITION OF SOMEONE EASILY TEMPTED, SEDUCED OR SUCCUMBED BY GROUP PRESSURE
Take care,
                   Andy

Ubuntu-mate-18.04-desktop-amd64

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

sinsi

ALSO A DEFINITION OF SOMEONE EASILY TEMPTED, SEDUCED OR SUCCUMBED BY GROUP PRESSURE RELIGION

jj2007

Quote from: sinsi on November 17, 2014, 09:23:53 PM
ALSO A DEFINITION OF SOMEONE EASILY TEMPTED, SEDUCED OR SUCCUMBED BY GROUP PRESSURE RELIGION

Indeed. But today, our thread champion #1 (372 as of today - #2 is Hutch with 189 threads started) is not talking religion, on the contrary, Andy (under the heading "Open minded folks") is looking for some thrilling experience (and probably mistaking the Masm forum for some kind of swinger club):
Quote from: Magnum on November 17, 2014, 07:06:48 PM
Anyone up for some thought provoking ideas ??

Now we all wonder what "A moderators" are ::)

anunitu

I don't know about the rest of you guys(Not sure if we have any ladies on) but perhaps an end to the brewing religious or other subject that might cause disruption on the forum...Kinda a rule,no religious or political stuff,just to keep the peace.

hutch--

Nah,

You never give in to the bigotry that tries to silence people who do not agree with them. Its a standard tactic from religious loonies to try and make so much noise that everyone is silenced just to shut them up. If Andy does not like the folks here, he can always leave and never come back, all we would miss is the noise.

BlueMR2

Quote from: jj2007 on November 17, 2014, 10:03:47 PM
Now we all wonder what "A moderators" are ::)

What all "B moderators" hope to become someday?
My Code Site
https://github.com/BrianKnoblauch