Author Topic: Making a return  (Read 2160 times)

zooba

Making a return
« on: May 21, 2012, 09:44:28 AM »
Hey guys!

Wow, it's been a while. I've been busy with lots of non-assembler stuff (though I've been using it for debugging), but I've got the time to make a return. I learned x86 assembly before C++ & friends, so even though I've mostly been living in C# and Python for the last few years, it still holds a special place for me.

I've included my recent (significant) work in my sig, even though it isn't assembler related. I've also added a link to my personal/research site (no more anonymity, though I'll get less confused if people use Zooba rather than Steve  :biggrin: ) if you want to check out my PhD work.

And technically I don't have to declare it yet (so this is mostly bragging :P ) but in about 6 weeks time I'll be a Microsoft employee (on the Python Tools team) living in Washington. I'll have absolutely nothing to do with VC or MASM there, so don't imagine that I'm speaking for them or can influence them.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to getting back into assembly and particularly doing some useful stuff in 64-bit.

Cheers,
Zooba  :t

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: Making a return
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:34:14 PM »
zooba,

Really pleased to hear that you have done well. New job at Microsoft sounds like it should be fun stuff and there should be a lot of interesting people to work and deal with.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
Re: Making a return
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 10:25:16 PM »
good to see you, Zooba   :t