News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

I'm to dumb

Started by shankle, June 03, 2015, 05:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shankle

I'm to dumb to understand why the press is in love with Hillary.
Please help me.....
She is a hate America bitch. If you hate America THEN LEAVE IT!!!!!
The way she carried on while Bliiy Boy was in the White House is a
downright disgrace. This foul mouthed female wants to be President.
The way she talked to the secret service agents and the police guarding
her is pitiful.
To all American liberals keep you head in the sand and maybe even Hillary
will go away

Magnum

Quote from: shankle on June 03, 2015, 05:53:46 AM
I'm to dumb to understand why the press is in love with Hillary.
Please help me.....
She is a hate America bitch. If you hate America THEN LEAVE IT!!!!!
The way she carried on while Bliiy Boy was in the White House is a
downright disgrace. This foul mouthed female wants to be President.
The way she talked to the secret service agents and the police guarding
her is pitiful.
To all American liberals keep you head in the sand and maybe even Hillary
will go away

Did Hilliary cheat on Bill ?

My feelings are that Hilliary is pretty forgiving.

Her husband cheated on her and lied in front of Congress.

Bill said, "How do you define sexual relationships."

In my opinion, she should have divorced the scum bag.

Take care,
                   Andy

Ubuntu-mate-18.04-desktop-amd64

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

dedndave

not necessarily forgiving - lol

she's a power-hungry cougar
she knew the best way to advance her own political career was to stay with billy
and - it worked, she became senator and later secretary

i wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall at the clinton house
i bet they hardly even talk to each other

Zen

Politics in America is almost complete bullsh*t.
Why you'd voluntarily want to run for office is beyond me,...

Zen

rrr314159

Zen I sympathize with your point of view but think you're overdoing it. A president has about as much real power as a multi-billionaire hedge fund manager (far less than the publisher of the New York Times); but still, that's a lot of power! And of course the job is worth many millions. Look at Bill: they paid him 100 million for promoting their agenda while in power (he got it in speaking fees once he was out). BTW Obama's not going to do as well, he isn't playing their game so much.

It's a very heady experience: a roomful of big wheels all sucking up to you, smart young people treating u with respect, airplanes, helicopters, Secret Service, thousands of people following your orders. I wouldn't run of course, but I'd certainly take the job if offered. You can fly off to big conferences in Europe and be lectured by a b***h like Ms. Merkel while the people with real power (whom the public never hears of) do the real wheeling and dealing in closed rooms, and tell you nothing about it ... well yes there are negatives. But, compared to being a "big deal" on masm32.com ... gimme a break - you'd take the job in a heartbeat too
I am NaN ;)

Zen

RRR314159,
If you want to run for President of the United States,...I will vote for you,...
Zen

rrr314159

Thanks Zen, but it isn't much of a compliment really ... I'd vote for any name picked randomly out of a phone book, before any of the official candidates. Any normal idiot would do a better job. We'd be better off, even, with a %^&* Australian ... !
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

:biggrin:

I think you are all wrong, you need Alfred E. Neuman as President.

anunitu

If you run for prez in America I feel you need to be put in a rubber room for about 4 weeks until you come back to your senses and understand just how crappy job that is.

shankle

History tells us a story about the life of any nation. They last 2 or 3 hundred years and
then fade away to nothings. Ex: Greece, The Roman Empire, France, England,
need I state the last one!!!!! Wonder if it has anything to do with the CRAP that
gravitates to politics for whatever reason????? I saw a little example of the in
my dealings with the Reform Party.

anunitu

Some of it is just plain size,the bigger they get ,the harder to get real progress done. The system becomes its own worst enemy with way too much spinning,and no going ahead with things.(I think the politicos become entranced by the sound of their own voice,and loose track of what they are supposed to be doing)

dedndave

if we HAD a good president, he'd be assassinated before his first year was up
all those billionaires can afford the very best hit men
and, they can afford to buy a fall-guy, if required

they don't mind taking a little dip in profits
but, the "sweeping changes" that are needed would ruffle their feathers

rrr314159

if we HAD a good president, he'd be assassinated before his first year was up

- true. But what a noble way to go ... and it would do a lot of good to hear the truth spoken for a year. I'd do it - in a heartbeat
I am NaN ;)

anunitu

The NSA has just tagged you,and your it now....watch out for the men in black at your door..

rrr314159

Wait a minute - I'm not signing up to assassinate the president "in a heartbeat"! (if that's what you're thinking?)

Rather, I'm willing to be the president assassinated, in exchange for a year of speaking my mind from the bully pulpit.

Of course the whole thing's ridiculous still let's get it straight. Fact is I've liked (as a person) every president in my lifetime, despite their terrible performances, and have no intention of assassinating anyone
I am NaN ;)