News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Header files

Started by Donkey, August 18, 2015, 03:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donkey

Been away for quite a long time, I'm looking at starting to upgrade and correct the header files in the next month or so. If there are any unfixed or new problems could you post them here and I will look into fixing them first.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

Gunther

Quote from: Donkey on August 18, 2015, 03:15:56 PM
Been away for quite a long time, I'm looking at starting to upgrade and correct the header files in the next month or so. If there are any unfixed or new problems could you post them here and I will look into fixing them first.

Good to see you again.  :t Take the time that you need.

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.

Yuri

Can't recall anything new right now. Maybe I corrected them and forgot.

Donkey

Hi Yuri,

Could be, I'll be going through my emails to see what has come up over the last while.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

Donkey

Working on the deprecated functions list for Windows 10, I'll be checking out the header library very soon hopefully have a scratch at the surface of Windows 10 headers in a few weeks. I would like to take a shot at the DirectCompute API first though, it is an API that allows use of the GPU for certain general purpose functions. Don't know much about it yet but it sounds really interesting.
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable