Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Austrailian address

Started by Magnum, August 21, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

I ordered an item from this address.

I am curious as to where in Australia this is located.

Australia,  Victoria,  Melbourne,  Dingley  3172. 
Take care,
                   Andy

Ubuntu-mate-18.04-desktop-amd64

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

dedndave

you should familiarize yourself with Australia, a little bit   :P

in spite of the fact they aren't too fond of us (lol), they are always there when we need them   :t

Donkey

Leaving Melbourne take the M1 west to highway 23, south on 23 till you reach Dingley village. Go west on Center Dandenong road until you reach downtown Dingley. Google Maps is cool, the weird ass names the Aussies give things is not.  :biggrin:
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

dedndave

take a right at the Dinglewoo, and proceed until you reach the Wallygaz   :lol:

Donkey

Quote from: dedndave on August 22, 2015, 12:51:57 PM
take a right at the Dinglewoo, and proceed until you reach the Wallygaz   :lol:

There are some funny ones
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

hutch--

> the weird ass names the Aussies give things is not.

You need to speak the local indigenous dialect to get some of the names. Others are English derivations and then there are unusual variations that don't follow spelling. My older brother lives up the coast from Sydney near a place called Lake "Cathie" that the locals pronounce "cat eye". They will pull you up if you mispronounce it.

dedndave

i have to think some of those names are made up because they sound funny   :lol:

Zen

...They estimate that after about a 5,000 year 'transition',...the world's climate should become more glacial,...:dazzled:

Milankovich Theory and Climate, Berger, Reviews of Geophysics, 1988

Quote from: Andre Berger...Assuming no human interference at the astronomical scale, orbital forcing predicts that the general cooling that began 6 kyr B.P. will continue with a first moderate cold peak around 5 kyr A.P., a major cooling about 23 kyr A.P., and full ice age conditions 60 kyr A.P,...

...Heck,...I'd probably move to Australia,...except for the weird names and the GIANT CROCS,...
Zen

hutch--

The crocs are the friendly ones, try box jelly fish, blue ringed octopus, white pointer sharks as well as bull sharks. There are some places up north where you get the whole lot. And don't tread on a stone fish.  :P

dedndave

.... and don't forget the Aussies   :lol:

if you're from the US, you are bound to be the butt of some joke you won't understand