Author Topic: Even conservatives wonder what Romney is hiding.  (Read 44160 times)

Bill Cravener

Re: Even conservatives wonder what Romney is hiding.
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2012, 05:45:23 AM »
Well Dave I don’t know what the situation is like down there in Arizona but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there are plenty of jobs out there. The Bureau of Labor Statistics report states there are 3.5 million jobs open across the country, most of which are open because employers can’t find workers with the skills to fill them. Here in the PA Ohio areas there is a growing need for welders, plumber/pipe fitters, electricians, big machine operators, engineers, and tradesmen of all sorts. When I travel about my area I see help wanted signs at many businesses. People need to get off there lazy asses and get a job. There are jobs out there if you want to work.

Bill Cravener

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2012, 05:43:19 AM »
Go to Google and type in the two words completely wrong then click on the "Images" link at the top.

This is so funny!!

I don't know why this happens but there it is.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=completely%20wrong&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=35243188&biw=1610&bih=774&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ORB3UJeQHKyD0QHkx4DICA

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2012, 05:58:57 AM »
 :biggrin:

i like this one...

Gunther

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them.

Bill Cravener

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2012, 09:08:11 PM »
Fox News and the Right are calling it a conspiracy on the part of Google.  :biggrin:

Gunther

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2012, 11:27:55 PM »
Hi Bill,

Fox News and the Right are calling it a conspiracy on the part of Google.  :biggrin:

to call it a conspiracy seems always a good idea. It's a well known right wing behaviour pattern.

Gunther

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2012, 05:21:48 AM »
It is getting to the point that rural white males are the only folks willing to back Mitt Romney. And they are in many cases the true moochers Romney complains about sucking off the government tit

Bill,
Don't misunderestimate the rural white females (CBS):

Holly Solomon, a pregnant Arizona woman, was arrested Saturday after she allegedly ran over her husband with the family SUV when she learned that he did not vote in the presidential election, CBS affiliate KPHO reports.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:43:25 PM by jj2007 »

Bill Cravener

« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »
Hi Jochen,

That’s one crazy woman! Just imagine if her husband had wanted to vote for Prez Obama (which is probably what he wanted to do but was scared to death of her reaction). She’d have no doubt shot him with a handgun cause you know here in the states most crazy people have easy access to handguns.

We have so many nut cases in this country that 20 U.S. States have filed secession petitions seeking permission for their states to secede from the United States since Prez Obama got re-elected. Yes sir, we are one crazy fucking country!

Secession petitions filed in 20 states

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2012, 12:03:28 PM »
lol - you are putting words (or weapons) in her mouth, Bill
she is a nutjob - and she is a republican - but, i am sure there are many democrat nut-jobs, as well
being an idiot is not reserved for one race, gender, religion, or political affiliation

on the other hand - she lives very close to me - and i will watch what i say when i am out and about
i'd hate to get run over by her
i suspect they'll take her license away, at the very least, that doesn't mean she won't drive - lol
she should get attempted murder
but what should happen and what does happen seem less and less related, these days

one thing, for sure
if that guy wanted to get a divorce, now would be a good time to file

mywan

« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2012, 04:59:06 AM »
We have so many nut cases in this country that 20 U.S. States have filed secession petitions seeking permission for their states to secede from the United States since Prez Obama got re-elected. Yes sir, we are one crazy fucking country!
Wrong. Not a single "state" has filed a petition to secede from the union. This is an internet based petition and many of the signers are from other states voting good riddance.  :badgrin:

Do you have any clue what the legal and realistic consequences are? Or the difference between state business and a bunch on the internet rabble rousing? It's actually quiet hilarious.  :P

Bill Cravener

« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2012, 07:05:41 AM »
Here are but a few of the nut cases we have here in the states. There are many more loonies that hate President Obama and would do him harm if they could. It is alarming to think that anyone of the many nuts we have in this country that wish to do harm to President Obama could so easily acquire a handgun.

• In California, Denise Helms lost her job at Coldstone Creamery following an election night tweet in which she hoped for Obama’s assassination. Helms wrote, “And another 4 years of the n*****…maybe he will get assassinated this term.!!”, prompting a Secret Service investigation. After the tweet went viral, Helms defended herself on Facebook and in an interview with a local TV station, saying that she had only been stating her own opinion. ”I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal,” Helms told a local Sacramento TV affiliate FOX40. “The assassination part is kind of harsh. I’m not saying I’d go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen I don’t think I’d care one bit.”

• An Arizona woman who blamed Obama for her family’s economic problems reportedly ran over her husband with her SUV after yelling at him for not voting. Holly Solomon, 28, was charged with domestic violence and aggravated assault after she pinned her husband, Daniel Solomon, between her car and a curb, in a store parking lot. Daniel Solomon, who remained in the hospital with critical injuries, said that his wife “just hated Obama”. Even without Daniel Solomon’s vote, Mitt Romney won Arizona.

• Henry Hamiltion, 64, a Key West tanning salon owner who had been worried about his business, was found dead in his home Nov. 8, with the words “F*** Obama!” written over his will, the Miami Herald reported. Hamilton was found near empty prescription bottles and had reportedly told his partner, Michael Cossey, that if Obama were re-elected, “I’m not going to be around.” Police said they suspected no foul play in Hamilton’s death.

• On election night, around 400 University of Mississippi students protested on campus, some using racial slurs and setting Obama campaign signs on fire. Two students were arrested on minor charges for the protest. Students at the university staged a candlelight vigil.

• Police say someone fired a shot at the Obama campaign's Denver headquarters Friday afternoon. No one was injured, though people were inside the offices when the incident occurred, said Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez. "It looks like it was one shot that was fired into the structure," she said. The incident happened at about 3 p.m. at the campaign's offices on West Ninth Avenue near Acoma Street, Lopez said. Sam Levin, a reporter for the alternative newspaper Westword, later posted a photo on Twitter showing one of the office's large, front windows broken out.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2012, 09:26:31 AM »
Now if the guy who was run over had any brains he would have just lied to his GOP voting wife. "Yeah babe, voted for John McCain today with no problems but HEY, ain't that a hot ass on Sarah whatever her name is".  :P
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2012, 02:18:03 AM »
well - the McCain thing was last time around - lol
but, you got the idea - he could have told her he voted for romney
thing is - most polling places here in the states give you a little sticker or button that says "I Voted"   :lol:

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2012, 11:30:36 PM »
People get too worked up over politics\politicians... !!
Why bother with those filthy, lying, no-do-gooders, BS..ing their way around and the gullible donkeys that believe them... bah !! someone should.. ....

'Hang On!.. there's a knock at the door!!...'
Land of the free  :bgrin:  :biggrin:

:exclaim:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:20:00 AM by K_F »
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

Gunther

« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
Hi K_F,

Land of the free  :bgrin:  :biggrin:

you did forget: home of the brave.

Gunther