News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

AOW32

Started by avcaballero, September 11, 2015, 04:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avcaballero

Added tab controls examples with resources and with CreateWindowEx. Updated also the navigation menu. The English version keeps on beeing outdated.

:eusa_boohoo:Viva la fiesta

jj2007

Quote from: caballero on September 19, 2016, 06:11:08 PM
Added tab controls examples

When I click on "codigo Masm", http://abreojosensamblador.net/Productos/AOW32_/html/Codigos/Cap03/Masm/TabbedWM01.asm shows just publicity.

avcaballero

I'm sorry. It's not publicity, it's just that there's no masm version yet, so appears the 1&1 page telling you that there's no such page. There are many of the code in asm already but specially the latest one is just only in TinyC, when I have time I will make the English version and the asm versions.

jj2007

I see. Peter Redei's example (3.1.6. Más botones en la barra del título) is also very nice :t

Re 3.1.7.7. Tab Controls, perhaps you should add the rc file, too.

avcaballero

another example drawing bitmaps on title bar

I have to see how to attach the work to be downloable

jj2007

Quote from: caballero on September 19, 2016, 07:48:28 PM
another example drawing bitmaps on title bar

Try moving the window. GetWindowDC is a great function, but I needed some extra acrobatics to make the RichMasm menus work on Win7. Especially with Aero themes there is no chance to use GetWindowDC :(

avcaballero

Yes. It's not easy to make them work. It seems that it is not recommeded to put such a things on title bar, so I have not worked much on them, I put them just as a curiosity. More over when at last you have achieved them working, and int the next Windows version they don't work at all.

To do such things, it is best to create your own title bar

and then do whatever you want on it. As for Aero, it is very exciting, but is still in my tasks to be done.

avcaballero

Hello, I have updated my win32 tuto/notes.
* Completed the navigation bar
* Added an example of multiple type mdi
* Included source code of tiny raycast
* Included source code for Newton Raphson method

avcaballero

If anyone interested, I have upgraded it to v0.1.4.
  + Chapter 6. Adding a GDI+ section.
  + Chapter 4. Adding text editors (only Edit, not Rich Edit)
  + Chapter 3. Adding a MDI text editor.
  + Chapter 5. Adding auxiliary modal/no modal windows.
  + Chapter 11. Adding to the dropdown menu the sections of this chapter.
  + Downloable the entire book.

AOW32 is far from finished, but I think that there are already many things. English version is yet obsolete, I will do it when I have time.

avcaballero

Hello, I'm remodelling my web page only with html and css, no javascript, and minimal image pics as possible. There's now a fixed header to have grouped and more accesible everything, anchors works fine even with the fixed header.

It's a work in progress, so many things are missed yet.

Web programming is also in my interest, hence I will dedicate some time to it as I have it  ;)

:eusa_boohoo:zono moja

LordAdef

hi Caballero, nice! I will have a deeper look later.