Author Topic: 10000 refugees  (Read 13295 times)

shankle

10000 refugees
« on: November 15, 2015, 09:06:12 PM »
I read where The Idiot in my white house is going to let 10000 refugees into my country
between the ages of 18 and 30. :shock:
I just can't believe Congress is going to let this happen.
It seems that anything that is bad for the USA happens.
I'm afraid to listen to the news anymore. It's frightening.
I understand the plight of refugees but we will see a repeat of what
happened in France doing this. This idiot needs to be impeached.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: 10000 refugees
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 09:29:18 PM »
Turkey has accepted one Million refugees.
Lebanon hosts two Millions, with a native population of only 4 Million (of which one Million Christians, if somebody is interested).

The Idiot is the guy who decided to look for oil in the Middle East, and to bomb Iraq back into the medieval age.

Come on, don't be shy, click on this link, it shows how Iraq was before somebody far away said "my people needs SUVs, and SUVs need cheap petrol". Congratulations, Jack :icon14:

Who created Osama Bin Laden? Who created ISIS? A bit of background (attention, it could hurt your patriot feelings!): Destruction of Iraq Cultural Heritage

If you have plenty of time this Sunday, read A Brief History of U.S. Interventions (it's not brief, actually).

TWell

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 12:02:46 AM »
Lot of figures here

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 12:46:02 AM »
I am with JJ here, western coalitions, UK, US Eu, OZ and the rest have been charging around the world smashing countries ever since the fall of the old Soviet Union.

Iraq 1
Somalia
Yugoslavia
Iraq 2
Libya
Egypt
Syria
Yemen

Its clear that governments and the matching military simply don't care about the consequences. Currently Europe is the patsy for bad policy in Libya and Syria with the massive flooding of immigrants. While American politician are as stupid as the rest of the world's politicians, the death of an American diplomat in Libya from what was supposed to be thankful allies makes a fool of the idea that people are being protected and liberated by bombing the sh*t out of their country.

The solution for the west is to stop supporting terrorism in the name of "freedom fighters" and bomb the sh*t out of IS(Daesh) like the Russians are doing.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 05:05:49 AM »
Lebanon hosts two Millions

that's nice - muslims didn't knock down their buildings and kill 3000
we don't need more muslims in the us
they hide behind civilians like cowards, and expect us to be nice to them?

shankle

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 05:38:03 AM »
I agree and don't agree with your comments.
Let me explain my feelings about the US.
1. Our government should be in the business of ONLY defending this country.
    Let the other poor slobs destroy their own countries without our intervention.
2. I'm not a fan of our traitorous Congress. Most of them should be put on a rocket
   and shot straight into the sun. But politics being what it is it would do no good
   as more scum would soon fill their places.
3. This country has been fighting wars for at least the last 70 years.
    This has to stop!
4. And the kicker is "OVER RELIGION". What a farce. Or my God is better than
    your God so change to mine or DIE!

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 06:19:01 AM »
1. Our government should be in the business of ONLY defending this country.
    Let the other poor slobs destroy their own countries without our intervention.

Agreed.. but you get people who think they know what's right for your country, and try dictate without knowing the whole story, so in the end it's a complete stuffup.
I've always said that the US was stupid wrt to africa and the middle east... these places make hitler look like child's play.

2. I'm not a fan of our traitorous Congress. Most of them should be put on a rocket
   and shot straight into the sun. But politics being what it is it would do no good
   as more scum would soon fill their places.
Execution by rocket... good idea.. :biggrin: it'll be good for space exploration and rocket development..
and there are so many polititians.. an endless supply of guinea pigs

3. This country has been fighting wars for at least the last 70 years.
    This has to stop!
You guys can vote them out.... We here just refuse and thumb our noses at the polititian/war mongers (and that's being nice  ;))
Mind you.. our lot are stupid.. so we have no worries - they couldn't organise a booze-up in a brewery.

4. And the kicker is "OVER RELIGION". What a farce. Or my God is better than
    your God so change to mine or DIE!
There is always going to be crusades like this, and I've already proposed..
1- No churches in muslim countries, no mosques in christian countries and separate 'grey' areas where both mosques and churches can be built.
2- If you cannot live the by adopted country's law.. you must fark off back to from where you came.

:biggrin:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 08:38:59 AM »
Lebanon hosts two Millions

that's nice - muslims didn't knock down their buildings and kill 3000

I try to distinguish between the nice, intelligent and civilised members of this forum and the Military Industrial Complex (Eisenhower) who ordered the destruction of the Middle East (Looting of Iraqi Treasures):
One year after the plundering of the Baghdad Museum, the Iraq puppet Government Provisional Council maintains that the extent of the robbery was overrated and that the Coalition forces have recovered almost all the stolen objects. The truth is quite another. With the Pentagon’s complicity, a gang of traders seized what best they could during the fall of the regime. Later, they organized wide indiscriminate excavations in archeological sites, especially Assyrian and Babylonian. Additionally, the U.S. forces have destroyed a large number of Omeyan and Abaside monuments during recent urban clashes against the resistance.

So you don't want 10,000 muslims? Take a Million Christian Lebanese then. They are under severe pressure from American allies, the Saudis. Btw Europe, although almost innocent regarding the causes of the Syrian war, already receives 10,000 - per day, not per year.

Have a good night, my friend.

xanatose

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 10:46:44 PM »
Except for the Vatican. With ZERO refugees accepted.

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 01:31:18 AM »
I see that JJ is very much in favor of immigration, albeit overcrowded and uncontrolled. I wonder if he has offered his home to any of them. I suspect that the term refugee is, in fact, an euphemism from long time ago.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 01:58:05 AM »
I see that JJ is very much in favor of immigration.

Bad, bad misunderstanding, dear avcaballero! No, I am completely against people being forced to leave their homes because of a war for which they have absolutely no responsibility. I am against little children walking with their parents thousands of miles through Europe, in freezing cold weather, and this because the politicians of the richest country in the World have decided to bomb the Middle East back to the medieval age, with the not-so-outspoken logic "our citizens in God's own country need trucks to do their shopping, and trucks need oil, and if the Saddam Husseins and Gheddafis and Assads of this region don't give us the oil, we will use our military power to scare the sh*t out of them".

And believe me, I would never have posted in this thread if it had not been started by a declared supporter of the Military Industrial Complex that is behind the war in Iraq and Syria. And instead of silently vomiting and keeping my mouth shut, I have decided to declare WAR on this bullshit, and to tell "shankle" alias Jack what I think of people who believe they have the right to destroy whoever doesn't obey to their will, as the U.S. have done on uncounted occasions in the past. And especially what I think of people who start  :eusa_boohoo: whining bitterly when their President (who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, probably for the bright idea to send drones to do the dirty work - did I see the word "cowards" somewhere in this thread?) announces to generously "accept" 10,000 people in God's Own Country, about 0.1% of those whom he and his cronies have made homeless.

And, just to avoid misunderstandings: NO, I don't support terrorism, not from ISIS as in Paris, not from the Saudis as in Yemen, not from the U.S. as in the whole Middle East.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 01:47:53 PM »
I think I know where Jack is coming from in that no-one needs a massive influx of people who don't like you and possibly have terrorists mixed in with them. The real problem is civilian populations across the world have little voice when it comes to what major powers do when they can get away with it. There are a massive number of people who have been displaced in Iraq and Syria of multiple religious backgrounds, Sunni Muslim, Shia Muslim, Ancient Christian groups and the Yadizi folks and its all from one source, a Saudi base extreme form of Islam that has been further adapted to the power play of Daesh (IS/ISIL/ISIS) who have seriously perverted Islam in ways that have been condemned by the vast majority of Muslim scholars around the world.

Now the problem of course is that the situation is not that simple, Daesh survive because of western and gulf country backing to destroy Syria and while we have kept hearing the bullsh*t about Syrian moderates, the aid payed for by western taxpayers has been funnelled directly into either the Al Nusra front or Daesh so its western backing through a devious mechanism that has kept Daesh alive and conquering more of Iraq and Syria.

I wonder when the western powers will ever realise that their country smashing over the last 20 years or so comes at a price, displace millions of people and they end up on your doorstep with terrorists mixed in with them. Its a straight forward act of war to flood someone else's country with refugees, many of who have suffered very badly at the hands of terrorist groups in their own country. I wonder why it took Hollande so long to get off his arse and start doing what should have been done in the first place, bomb the sh*t out of Daesh until they sink back into the hole they slid out of in the vacuum cause by the destruction of Iraq.

Russia got it started by working with the Syrian army, recently the US has been working with the Kurds with air support and are starting to have some success, Iran has people on the ground helping the Iraqi army and the Shia militia and they are doing OK, what needs to be done is cut off the money supply to Daesh, bomb their oil convoys to deprive them of money, put anyone who buys Syrian historical artifacts in jail and collectively stop trying to play both sides with bullsh*t like the non-existent moderates in Syria.
hutch at movsd dot com

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 12:48:09 AM »
Van,

I don't think it holds water, after the Daesh attacks in Turkey, Egypt (the Russian plane) and Lebanon, the attacks in Paris have that sniff of Daesh all over it. I have heard some pretty stupid conspiracy theories in my time (Saddam had weapons of mass destruction) but Daesh on the ground are a reality and with suicide bombers involved, it looks like their work. Now this of course does not prevent some additional bullsh*t from occurring (the passport etc ...) as I imagine Hollande must justify the spending to his own electorate.
hutch at movsd dot com

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2015, 01:27:38 AM »
The extreme right, from Le Pen in France to Afd & Pegida in Germany, the Lega in Italy and the GOP in the U.S., have a strong interest in sending the message "refugees are terrorists"; hate is an integral part of fascist "culture", even when it comes in the disguise of "Christian" fundamentalism.

Of course, this is absolute bullsh*t. Daesh/ISIS has planned the Paris attacks as professionally as Bin Laden planned 9/11. If they needed qualified staff, the person would arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport in First Class with a valid passport and business or tourist visa. To put things in perspective:

The jihadist group Islamic State (ISIS) has estimated its 2015 budget at $2 billion, allegedly covering costs for wages of fighters and compensation of dead militants' families (btw ask yourself where the 2 billion come from; hint: it's not only oil sales...)

The Daesh leaders would be incredibly stupid to rely on fragile little boats, thousands of kilometres walking and crossing half a dozen borders for their big "project". They don't seem to be stupid, actually. Cruel and barbaric yes, stupid no.