Author Topic: 10000 refugees  (Read 13265 times)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
Re: 10000 refugees
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2015, 01:34:05 AM »
I don't think it holds water..
Nah.. I was just highlighting the next phase.. with no opinion in mind..
Just watching everyone going bananas..
 ;)
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2015, 04:50:25 AM »
Funny... Language warning !!!..  :badgrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glxh9ZgP7kc
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

Siekmanski

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 07:21:31 PM »
ISIS financed by 40 countries, #G20 members included: Putin at Turkey summit.

https://youtu.be/t1qHORKKLls

President Vladimir Putin says he’s shared Russian intelligence data on Islamic State financing with his G20 colleagues: the terrorists appear to be financed from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.

Islamic State, Russian anti-terror op in Syria
During the summit, “I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told the journalists.

Putin also spoke of the urgent need to curb the illegal oil trade by IS.

"I’ve shown our colleagues photos taken from space and from aircraft which clearly demonstrate the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products," he said.

“The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch beyond the horizon," Putin added, comparing the convoy to gas and oil pipeline systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaKGe_Wh4hI

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2015, 08:09:24 PM »
What's the goal of cutting the IS financial? They only need a bomb. French police says that there are more than 5 thousands radicals inside (only) France and some of the dude that operated on the attack to Paris was unknown to the police.

I think that Europe should take their hands out of Medium East or elsewhere and concentrate inside of Europe. There was many times that West was in Medium East for spurious reasons but other for intermediate in some internal wars. They are the same thing, both will be understand as crusades and will origin more radicals.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
“The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch beyond the horizon"

That is an extremely difficult target, of course 8)

So far, the logic of the Turkish and U.S. "attacks" on IS seems to be "drop some bombs here and there, make a lot of noise, but make sure you don't cause any serious damage". Hopefully the French are now furious enough to attack these medieval murderers.

Siekmanski

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2015, 09:01:39 PM »
What's the goal of cutting the IS financial?

Because the corrupt and the powerful in the world using their money and barbaric religion weirdos to keep their power and wealth and keep and use us as brainwashed ( lies spread by the Media they own ) slaves.
It's time to get rid of those responsible for these acts. ( yes I'm a dreamer )

Don't believe everything spread by the media, but think for yourself. ( for example just follow where the money goes to.... )

So far, the logic of the Turkish and U.S. "attacks" on IS seems to be "drop some bombs here and there, make a lot of noise, but make sure you don't cause any serious damage"

This is an exact example of what I meant by "the corrupt and the powerful".

It's a strange world we live in.........

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 09:21:53 PM »
I understand you, but what I mean is that for cutting that is needed an intervention in Syria, this will produce contra reactions, may be cutting the vicious circle is a need? Let them solve their own problems, we should do the same.

Hmm, yes probably I'm wrong, just say for say

Siekmanski

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 09:26:48 PM »
The problem is that we as Europe, obey the US until it is in our backyard then we can act, what France is doing now. ( we are all hypocrites )

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 09:59:33 PM »
America has its share of guilt, as also has Europe. I have never believed in the stories with a single culprit. We have gone to Islamic countries not only for oil, but also in missions of "peace", both things are bad ideas. In my opinion everyone should solve their own problems.

USA did not force us to neglect what we had inside and what came, that we did it all by ourselves. Nor it forces us to spend so much money. When one runs out of money usually is tempted to look at someone else's pocket.

The world is moving towards large continent-sized markets: North America, China. If Europe wants to face the future in a strong way, it should do in block, but we're destroying the EU. That's not America's fault.

Yes, it is possible that we are all a little hypocritical, or perhaps I'm wrong again. That's all.

Siekmanski

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2015, 10:17:49 PM »
USA did not force us to neglect what we had inside and what came, that we did it all by ourselves.

Dream on....
Just like many countries in the world have US military bases because they want or need it ?

large picture: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/globalmilitarism58_14.jpg

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2015, 10:29:09 PM »
That's nothing to do with what I said. I Insist, we have the vote and we have voted. None of us can refuse their share of responsibility greater or lesser extent

xanatose

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2015, 10:38:19 PM »

Siekmanski

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2015, 10:42:11 PM »
OK, one example,

It's a secret that we have US nukes ? We voted against.

Including former prime ministers Ruud Lubbers and Dries van Agt recently confirmed the presence of nuclear weapons at Volkel. In a documentary by National Geographic Lubbers said there are 22 nuclear bombs in the Brabant airport.

'Conflict Netherlands and US on nukes Volkel '
( this was in 2013 )
Netherlands wants to make agreements with the United States on the financial consequences of an accident involving nuclear weapons. The Americans refuse.

Are we the masters of our own country?

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 10:49:28 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

Right, George Carlin Doesn't vote. But I find it a little bit simplistic to blame the voter for the mess. That would imply democratic elections, which is a really difficult issue in a media society.

For example. the German Social Democratic Party (SPD) spent a whopping 23 Million Euros in the 2013 election campaign, while their conservative counterparts (CDU) spent even 30 Millions. Do you believe an ordinary voter can take a clear, objective decision under the hammering of thousands of propaganda spots?

For comparison: Koch-backed network aims to spend nearly $1 billion in run-up to 2016
The new $889 million goal reflects the anticipated budgets of all the allied groups that the network funds. Those resources will go into field operations, new data-driven technology and policy work, among other projects, along with likely media campaigns aimed at shaping the congressional and White House elections.

(my highlighting)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 10:57:55 PM »
There is one that stuck in my head for the people of Spain, when Bush wanted support for the 2001 invasion of Iraq, Asner stood up and supported Bush, even though something like 90% of people in Spain opposed the invasion. It is becoming increasingly the case that voters in many countries no longer matter for no matter what they vote for, the outcome will be the same. Asner got R_Souled at the next election but it was too late, the damage was done while he was in office.

The only real spanner in the works is the independence of both China and Russia as the financial elite have little leverage in either country. The emergence of the BRICS economic block is slowly seeing the power of western financial elites waining and this is why they are getting more and more desperate trying to grasp for control. the real problem is with their influence of military like the UK, US and to a lesser exstent Europe, these loonies may try and win a nuclear war and of course that will not happen, MAD will level the playing field.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin: