Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

(need Help) Showing a letter in output in HLA

Started by lpeiatb, November 17, 2015, 12:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpeiatb

Hello everybody,
First of all, sorry for my bad English, I am completely self taught, so...
guys, we are passing High level Assembly language, and it is completely new to us, we have no idea what it is all about  :bgrin:
so, the instructor gave us a project:
We have to make a program that gets the font size (n) from the user and the prints out a specified letter in output with a size based on "n".
I, For one, have been asked to write three programs for three letters "G" "R" and "H"
I know it is a big favor to ask, but would someone be so kind to provide me the codes for these programs and give me a small hint what does each part exactly do.

Ive attached a program that shows letter "A" in output

-------------------------
I'm not completely sure if its the write section to ask, so sorry in advance if i have posted in the  wrong one.

dedndave

very few forum members use HLA, really
we are mostly masm users

you might take a look here....

http://www.plantation-productions.com/Webster/HighLevelAsm/

Vales

lpeiatb,

I don't know if you still need it, but I've only seen your post today. I've made little changes the code you send and add  to it the letter 'H' (it seemed easier...lol).  I think you can figure it out how to do the other letters.

Hope it helps!

jj2007

Hi Vales,

I doubt the OP is still around (last active November 17, 2015), but thanks anyway, that was a nice gesture of you :t

Vales

jj2007,

no problem! It was not that much of a trouble. Eventually he might pop up around here again! Just register today at this forum and I hope I can help someone every once and a while. And be helped too, off course!

See ya!