News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Layout and matemathical integration

Started by HSE, February 21, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSE

A couple of weeks ago I start to reorder a mess of files and objects. For to achive that I make a more simple application that also allow me to revise some objects in a more easy way.

From Java I miss the layouts (when programming in Java I usually hate layouts but there is no other way). In simple interfaces I think are very interesting, and with some improvement perhaps can be added to ObjAsm32. To test these and the other objects I put here the entire litlle application. I don't know if it's posible to compile in other systems (in my system is perfect but I think I have some modification in wininc), but would be valuable to know about that. There is some remarks in the help file (obviously is writed in pseudo-english  :biggrin: ).

Thanks. HSE 

I forget to mention that Layout implement de Sentinel Double Linked List (SDLL) that everybody love (at least Gunther, JJ and Biterider).

Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

Biterider

Hi HSE
You put a lot of effort in it  :t
Are you using RA or another IDE to develop your projects? If so, it would be helpful to have the rad file also.
I made some path changes in the make file to compile the project with ml.exe.
So far so good. it seems that ml doesn't like the "mm" field. I changed it to "_mm_" and now it throws an error because it doesnt know about f2f and/or the for/next macros.

Biterider

HSE

Hi Biterider!

I'm using RadAsm 3.0.09c, and the project file is integ01.prra. What is the rad file?

The bigger application contains models with very long lines, and is a lot easier to modify the compiler that the code. Last year I worked with a modified JWasm13. For this proyect I used the original HJWAsm32, what requiere to change the name of ObjAsm32 ".for" macro (.for1 in my case, but I use the old Randall Hyde macro).

f2f is in macs.asm:f2f macro dest, orig
fld orig
fstp dest
endm

Thanks. HSE
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath