Author Topic: Brexit?  (Read 6069 times)

Siekmanski

Re: Brexit?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 09:31:46 PM »
Holland became boring.

That's certainly true. Once we were a very tolerant and happy nation.
Now we have far too many unnecessary and patronizing rules.
Holland is now dull.....

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 09:58:45 PM »
Can we reverse this situation? Could we save the EU? It's not easy, but I think that we can do it. It's time for a real politician leading this time and turning a light in the darkness. Population should not be held hostage by politicians, we must take our voice, the most honorable gesture of Cameron, in my opinion.

Why has UK left the EU and why others may leave it too?
* Loss of sovereignty
* Overspending by countries members
* Excess of immigration

First, we have to decide what we want the EU must be and then ask for each of these points in each country member. No matter that may lose members, the most important thing is that whatever remains, be strong and with solid foundations.

* Loss of sovereignty. It is logical that whoever want to be in the club will have some loss of it.
* Excess of expenses in countries members. In my opinion, no one should be let do it, really now. This is easier to say than to do, because many countries are in a debt limit situation, from where they cannot leave painlessly.
* Excess of immigration. I don't remember voting to remove the EU external borders, but it is de facto, for more than 30 years. Citizens have to opine about this.
* Restoring confidence among countries members. Nothing less.

I think that's all I can say about this

[One more thing]. Europe should not stand after the Brexit, as a lout, instead, it should accuse the coup, because as is it was, moving in a direction that makes attractive the European project and, of course, not involve in trade wars with UK.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

mineiro

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 10:25:32 PM »
* Excess of immigration. I don't remember voting to remove the EU external borders, but it is de facto, for more than 30 years. Citizens have to opine about this.
Good point, from my knowledge europeans don't like to do heavy duty work, works that need arms. And this opened a hole to foreigners immigrants. But now immigrants can be neighborhood inside Euro zone.

Well, they voted to brexit. I think is not the best time to others countries get out of euro zone. This time have a lot of unemployment to adjust situation, but big companies will transfer things to other countries on Europe, like JPMorgan bank, remove from one side and put to other. This can be good to countries on euro zone.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

sinsi

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 10:56:18 PM »
It's the beginning of the global bank government with the US silently annexing the UK.
or
It's the beginning of the end of globalism as countries withdraw upon themselves i.e. isolationist.

History, man. Statistics, even :biggrin:
I can walk on water but stagger on beer.

nidud

• https://github.com/nidud/asmc
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2016, 11:04:17 PM »

anunitu

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 11:33:33 PM »
Is the figure with all the stars supposed to be the US,or am I not following this at all.?

Siekmanski

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 11:38:51 PM »
Is this the beginning of the end of the European union ?
The people are done with all the lies and dirty games.
Is it wise to remain ? I don't know anymore.

What's next - Nexit ?

nidud

• https://github.com/nidud/asmc
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2016, 12:02:46 AM »
The main argument against joining the union up here (we had two referendums) was the currency union. This will not work without a political union so the United States of Europe has to be implemented for this to work.

The problem now is that the currency union is implemented without a political (transfer) union so the whole project has already failed. The technical problem of transfer funds from the rich to the poor states is solved by issuing loans to payback loans issued by…

As the lack of democratic will among the states to implement a political union prevent this from being solved the accumulated debt as a result of this silly compromise (or a fascist engineering scheme?) increase.

The only option left is then more integration, more centralization, and more globalisation. The end result is then more corporate control and less democracy.

xanatose

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2016, 12:22:03 AM »
Congratulations to Britain on its independence day.  :t

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2016, 02:10:07 AM »
Is this the beginning of the end of the European union ?
The people are done with all the lies and dirty games.
Is it wise to remain ? I don't know anymore.

What's next - Nexit ?
Tell me you. I think The Netherlands and France are already calling for another referendum, am I wrong? Apart of Finland, that if I'm not wrong, some time ago said to do the same. But if you insure that no, I'm calmer
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

anunitu

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 02:46:22 AM »
Bit hard to follow for me,I have not been paying attention because of all the TRUMP media splash here,might have paid more attention if not for all the clown antics going on here in my homeland...Waves to Europe...Hi guys..sad we are not alone in our meltdown...

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 02:52:41 AM »
I don't see other *xit candidates right now. The Netherlands sit right in the heart of Europe, Wilders can mobilise only a small minority of dumb**ses but the Dutch are very reasonable people. Finland? Out of love for Putin maybe?? No way.

Brussels has to learn a lesson, of course. Oh btw, Hutch, where is that utterly important "wanna cookies" script that EU legislation forces on you as the owner of this site, and on us as users? I'd love to get the name and address of the EU official who cooked up the cookie, so that I can meet him and transmit to him my very personal appreciation of his idea 8)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2016, 11:18:17 AM »
The only cookies the site uses is for people who chose to log in and stay logged in. This site is in OZ and the EU legislation has no effect here.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Mikl__

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2016, 01:42:53 PM »
When the disintegrated Soviet Union (21 countries), Czechoslovakia (2 countries), Yugoslavia (7 countries), Sudan (2 countries) these problems, probably few people worried about? The majority of people in the European Union and the United States were only happy from these events. The European Union also fall apart, it is only a question of time, dates and timing ...
In order not to change the flag of the European Union from 27 stars - will take Turkey instead of Britain, this country has long been waiting for their turn to enter the European Union ...

anunitu

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2016, 02:06:22 PM »
Ok,kind of get the stars now...Did not know the EU had a flag with kind of OUR image using stars and stuff.

You know how self centered us Americans are..