Author Topic: ZA Elections show significant swing.  (Read 3214 times)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
ZA Elections show significant swing.
« on: August 07, 2016, 12:25:33 AM »
The cANCer lost double digit figures mainly in the economic hubs, but still retain traditional support (where they continue to BS the crowds).  :icon_eek:

People are starting to realise that this lot are not the liberators they thought they were, but a bunch of lying thieves... from day one.  :t
It just took seventy- eleventy to show them that, and now the pressures on to get rid of them completely.
Amazing what a bit of technology and 'education' can do..
 ;)
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: ZA Elections show significant swing.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 03:31:37 AM »
 :biggrin:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Raistlin

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 04:10:31 PM »
@VAN - yes education is key  !

I'am reminded of an EU country which wanted citizens to study all political parties,
write an exam to test their knowledge, & only then, allow them to vote.

Should be a mandatory voting scheme everywhere - in the short term anyhow.  :greensml:

Then there's the theory that majority rule is completely flawed and therefore democracy
- re: bounded rational decision making becomes impossible. Humans are visceral creatures
that tend to put "wants" before "needs". "Us" before "them". The viewpoints are skewed
to a narrow frame that disallows descent and almost always detracts from a holistic outcome
that improves the circumstance or environment.

In a composite society, marginalized communities become further isolationist and eventually
militaristic. In essence they "feel" disenfranchised by the process of democracy. Just because
there more of the opposition than yourself  - establishes the "want" of thinning the opposition.
This catastrophe in action may be seen in action everywhere on earth. Conflict situations are
absences of bounded rational.

Were all F---ed if we keep to this thinking. Let's rule the world via assembly generated AI, and give *hutch*, admin rights. :P

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 05:21:31 PM »
You may have to be careful with that suggestion, I may end up cloned as a Rothchild zombie selling the arse of the country (for peanuts) to the lowest bidder after installing a fascist police state that tramples on all opposition, shuts down civil rights and is funded by the population to control them on behalf of the elite.
hutch at movsd dot com

anunitu

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 05:53:47 PM »
I believe Hutch knows himself all to well...I myself could never be trusted running government,being all to human,,and human is really nothing to be trusted.Sadly. :(

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 06:24:55 PM »
human is really nothing to be trusted.Sadly. :(

RIGHT! Where are our Martian members when we really need them?  :greensml:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
anunitu,

Its not me that I don't trust, its the pervasive level of control that massive money exerts across the western world. Either kiss our arse or we will fund the opposition in your country to start a revolution to overthrow your government and either kill you (like Gadaffi, Saddam) or invent a set of human rights abuses and send you to the NATO Hague tribunal where you will be incarcerated for years awaiting trial (and die there like Milosevic).

Just as a footnote, poor old Slobo was shafted by NATO for not kissing their arse.

ICTY Exonerates Slobodan Milosevic for War Crimes
http://inserbia.info/today/2016/07/icty-exonerates-slobodan-milosevic-for-war-crimes/

Milosevic died in captivity in the Hague after being denied medical treatment for a heart condition.
hutch at movsd dot com

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 06:12:03 PM »
I think the cANCer were also being manipulated with big money, but these guys are too stupid and greedy to do anything properly, so in the end stuffed up on a grand scale.
The good thing about africa, is that the west/east doesn't really understand the african mind to well  (it's like a closed shop) and things can spin out of control very quickly  :biggrin:

Raistlin

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 03:48:14 PM »
@VAN:

So I heard a report this morning (10/08/2016) on the REAL outcome of the ZA elections.

It seems that before the vote the ANC was in control of 83% of the entire country's municipal budget,
as arrived at during the last elections held in 2011.

Now after this election (2016) the ANC only control 26%. So they might be in control of the country as government
but not the money ! Promptly the Rand (our currency) strengthened and economic outlooks have improved. Go figure  :greenclp:
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

rrr314159

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 01:15:39 AM »
The good thing about africa, is that the west/east doesn't really understand the african mind to well  (it's like a closed shop) and things can spin out of control very quickly  :biggrin:

I don't get it ... Why is that a "good" thing?

BTW most of the west / east doesn't understand a d*mn thing too well, African mind included.

I hope the next crew will be an improvement but can't help thinking of an old "Who" song: Meet the new boss / same as the old boss

Good luck ... !
I am NaN ;)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 06:16:09 AM »
Well, it just means it's difficult to bribe someone in the long term - or ' Here today Gone tomorrow'.
The downside is that africa can never really grow like it's western/eastern neighbours, which further complicates local matters.

Raistlin: Ja I heard something like that but wasn't sure on the numbers. But a great thing in any case.