News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

4k simple dialog example.

Started by hutch--, August 21, 2016, 02:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

Attached is a simple example of a dialog box in win64. It appears that it can still be done with the minimum of code to get a dialog front end up and running. The "invoke" style pre-processor macro seems to be working in all required cases so it may be ready for release shortly after a bit more testing. This will be in conjunction with the prologue/epilogue written for win64.

I have it tested in Win 10 64 bit, I would appreciate any testing on Win7 64 and Win8 64 if anyone has the time.

Siekmanski

Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

jj2007

The exe works fine butdialog.asm(3) : fatal error A1000:cannot open file : \masm32\include64\masm64rt.inc

rsala

EC coder

hutch--

Thanks guys, most appreciated.

JJ, It won't build without the right files but that will come shortly, I am just doing some of the basic documentation, cleaned out the junk from the macro file, moved a number of files around in the directory tree and removed some of the stuff from Vasily's main macro file due to naming conflicts. The prologue/epilogue macros have been very reliable and so far the "invoke" style macro has been doing everything it is supposed to do and while it has had a reasonable amount of testing so far, it has not had the guts kicked out of it yet.

It won't be much longer, just a pile of stuff to move around.

rsala

Works fine in Win7-64 / Win8-64!
EC coder