Author Topic: Who is this guy?  (Read 777 times)

Siekmanski

Who is this guy?
« on: October 06, 2016, 07:48:19 AM »
Is this guy a stand up-comedian or has the US become a psychotic country, or is it just a case of megalomania?
Do I have to quit my job, sell my home and start living life in the fast lane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wCwJ8pfXXo

anunitu

Re: Who is this guy?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 09:04:02 AM »
Might be General Jack D. Ripper from Doctor Strangelove..

https://youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY

Zen

• slightly red-shifted
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 09:21:11 AM »
SIEKMANSKI,
I've lived in America all my life,...and, the one constant in all our lives here is the incredibly vast amount of total bullshit that we are all exposed to from public media,...all the time,...television, the internet, newspapers,...everything,...:dazzled:...there is NO ESCAPE,...:dazzled:
The mind control begins when we are just defenseless fetuses. Our evil mothers talk to us when we are sleeping,...and attempt to overwhelm our undeveloped fetus-pre-intellects with their outrageous, insidious lies,...TOTAL LIES,...and, by the time we reach adulthood,...we are so devastated, that we can't even tell the difference between reality and death,...
The United States military (Department of Defense) receives an enormous percentage of the total Federal Budget, every year. Nobody seems to know why. It's extremely over-developed, but, controls a huge industrial empire.

...This explains why,...we have so many celebrity idiots here. All we do, really,...is shop. We're no fun at parties. The BORG is everything.
Zen

Siekmanski

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 10:31:32 AM »
SIEKMANSKI,
I've lived in America all my life,...and, the one constant in all our lives here is the incredibly vast amount of total bullshit that we are all exposed to from public media,...all the time,...television, the internet, newspapers,...everything,...:dazzled:...there is NO ESCAPE,...:dazzled:
The mind control begins when we are just defenseless fetuses. Our evil mothers talk to us when we are sleeping,...and attempt to overwhelm our undeveloped fetus-pre-intellects with their outrageous, insidious lies,...TOTAL LIES,...and, by the time we reach adulthood,...we are so devastated, that we can't even tell the difference between reality and death,...

Ohhh, America is just like the Netherlands, I don't have to worry yet....  :biggrin:

Zen

• slightly red-shifted
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 05:45:18 AM »
 :bgrin: Funny,...
Zen

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 06:51:42 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wCwJ8pfXXo
You have to love youtube for it's commentary - I'm actually in awe of it's freedom of speech/opinion.

Siekmanski: This is just another indoctrinated doughnut.. You get them on all sides  :lol:

Very entertaining..
 :t
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

Siekmanski

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 11:04:56 AM »
Yeah, this is our world today.....  :bgrin:

rrr314159

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 11:52:08 AM »
looking back in a few decades today will seem like paradise. Europe will be like Syria
I am NaN ;)