The Derivator

Started by HSE, October 14, 2016, 12:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biterider

Works OK with Win10  :eusa_clap:

Biterider

HSE

Thanks Biterider!

New tests fail, and I expect Rui (and others) fund more errors. The main proceses code still are a mess, but the frame code is becoming more readable.

Regards.   

LATER: Solved last problem. Updated http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=5725.msg61048#msg61048
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

HSE

The differentiation process is now configurated to find first and second derivatives, and first and second partial derivatives. It's posible to change that from options menu. Updated in first post

RuiLoureiro

Quote from: HSE on December 31, 2016, 12:38:58 AM
Thanks Biterider!

New tests fail, and I expect Rui (and others) fund more errors. The main proceses code still are a mess, but the frame code is becoming more readable.

Regards.   

LATER: Solved last problem. Updated http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=5725.msg61048#msg61048
Hi HSE,
            i will do it when i have some more time.
            i will do, but now i have a lot of work to do !
See you  :t

HSE

Hi!

added in the new building:

- preliminary error checking.
- optional function names solution ( a lot of interface work  8) ).

Only working the first functions (the originals), and some critical errors in the cleanner still there.

HSE

Hi!

added in the new building:

- interface: list of functions.

Biterider

Hi Hector
The new Version works perfect here.  :t
Regards, Biterider

HSE

Thanks Biterider!!

With this modification most of the interface is finished, and I began to clean the code. The solution still is not good but that part will be a library until work properly (if ever  :biggrin:)

HSE

- Added the option to change names functions between my originals, and Rui names (but only 8 of 40 used in The Calculator).
- Also source of interface. Use makeit.bat.

Regards. HSE