Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

EC2000-64... WOW !!!!

Started by K_F, October 22, 2016, 06:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_F

Hey Ramon...

You've done brilliant stuff with EC2000... rivals/even betters other devkits like Msoft..etc
Starting to notice the so many small things that count/make one's life easier

We're indebted to you eternally
Thank you Sire/sir

:t :t :t
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

rsala

Hi Van,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words!
:t
EC coder

AssemblyChallenge

Welcome to the club  :biggrin: :lol:

I really really tried the Assembly's big names like Radasm and WinAsm to no avail.

Just can't explain why but something was missing and never felt at home with those -and yes, they are great-.
Until one good day when I stumbled upon Easy Code in a tool's forum and gave it a try... Man, that was love at first sight. Even worst, the poor rookie got plenty of explaining and help from the author himself; not one but several times. To date, all my work is Asm was made on this exquisite editor.  :bgrin:

If there is an Assembly parade someday you will spot me easily: Just look for an Easy Code T-Shirt  :lol: :lol:

rsala

AssemblyChallenge,

Thank you, thank you very much indeed for your kind words about Easy code! I really appreciate them!

:biggrin: :t
EC coder

Raistlin

Ok - I just dumped RadASM - because well... frustration/crashes/inconsistent RC control etc. & etc.
AND NOW I'am lovingly embracing EC  :bgrin:
Thanks for the AWESOME product
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

rsala

Raistlin,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate them!

Regards,

Ramon
EC coder

AssemblyChallenge

Well, good friend Ramon, you were warned it was going to happen some day.

Just couldn't help myself, I had to make this and post the relevant attachment...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rsala

Thank you very much indeed!

:lol: :lol: :eusa_clap: :t
EC coder

K_F

Nice  :t

Just one thing though

EasyCode, the old Art of Assembly Programming made easy for you.

This will let them know that it's an art (superior), and it's still around no matter what the script/macro kiddies say.

Although I wouldn't say it's made it easier.. new recruits would still have to study hard.
Let the bug byte first before we tell them that  :lol:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

rsala

EC coder

Raistlin

After three months of use - I must say I'am in love ! <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH RAMON - a really high quality product - all IDE's should be this smooth
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

rsala

Hi Raistlin,

Thank you!

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words about EC, I really appreciate them!
:t

EC coder

scottm0116

I also want to add my appreciation & gratitude for Easy Code. This is taking much of the frustration out of the learning curve. Thank you!

rsala

scottm0116,

Thank you very nuch indeed!

Regards.
EC coder