Author Topic: I Didn't Post This  (Read 3772 times)

Zen

• slightly red-shifted
I Didn't Post This
« on: October 22, 2016, 08:54:12 AM »
...This is in keeping with my ongoing campaign to destabilize Western Civilization with posts of cyber-wrongdoing from the open press,...and,...
of course,...:bgrin:
Quote from: RRR314159
...[clearly my] purpose is to spread fear, despondency and defeatism among the Earth population, making it easier for [my] Alien Robot Overlords to crush [Earthlings] when the Final Invasion Plans are put into operation. A brilliant, effective strategy,...

Trove of Stolen Data Is Said to Include Top-Secret U.S. Hacking Tools, New York Times, Oct 19, 2016
NSA Contractor Over 20 Years Stole More Than 50 Terabytes Of Gov't Data, DarkReading, Oct 21, 2016
Zen

anunitu

Re: I Didn't Post This
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 09:04:12 AM »
All I can say is the Government is just a freaking clown car packed with idiots.

Zen

• slightly red-shifted
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 09:06:13 AM »
...Government,...Described,...so, succinctly,...:bgrin:
ANUNITU,...you've become the 'un-official' Robin Williams of the MASM Forum,...:bgrin:
Zen

anunitu

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 10:16:44 AM »
and it seems from a poll that Millennials would prefer a meteor hitting the earth over both political candidates.

Go figure...

And I did not make that up.
https://www.uml.edu/News/press-releases/2016/odyssey-poll-10182016.aspx

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 12:03:09 PM »
Wow: "Majorities prefer a random lottery (67%), a lifetime Obama Presidency(66%) and a giant meteor (55%) to a Trump Presidency.  A majority even prefers that Obama serve a life term as President (51%) to a Clinton Presidency"

They surely meant Michelle Obama ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 12:24:12 PM »
With sympathies to all of our American friends, the term here in OZ is "A pox on both of your houses.". Seems to fit the candidate choice being offered to Americans in the upcoming presidential election. Last good ones I remember were Ike, Kennedy and probably Carter.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

rrr314159

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 12:30:54 PM »
All I can say is the Government is just a freaking clown car packed with idiots.

"clown car" - that's a good one

Wow: "Majorities prefer a random lottery (67%), a lifetime Obama Presidency(66%) and a giant meteor (55%) to a Trump Presidency.  A majority even prefers that Obama serve a life term as President (51%) to a Clinton Presidency"

Evidently they left out Alfred E. Neumann - he'd lead the pack

With sympathies to all of our American friends, the term here in OZ is "A pox on both of your houses.". Seems to fit the candidate choice being offered to Americans in the upcoming presidential election. Last good ones I remember were Ike, Kennedy and probably Carter.

The correct phrase, from Mercutio, is "A plague o' both your houses". BTW you misspelled the ex-president's name. It's not C-a-r-t-e-r, it's R-e-a-g-a-n. Nit-picking admittedly; obviously just a typo.
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2016, 01:04:55 PM »
 :biggrin:

How did Ronny Raygun end up in the last post ?
hutch at movsd dot com

rrr314159

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2016, 02:52:20 PM »
Well you were talking about good presidents and accidentally included Carter. Carter was a bad president, as everybody knows. So naturally I assumed you meant Reagan. Both names have 6 letters; half are the same (e, a, r) - it must a typo. Come to think of it, maybe it's a joke? Carter - good ... LOL, ROFL! Hutch, you're our new Robin Williams. Carter ... good president ... I can't stop laughing!
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 03:14:21 PM »
Ha ha, everyone knows he was shafted by a combination of the CIA and Iran, then the US got Ronny Raygun, the beginning of the end for the US. Trickle down was a euphemism for trickle out and later flood out, American manufacturing turned into the rust belt and the worker of Indo-China, China, the Carribean and many other places got the American jobs for being paid substantially lower wages.

Carter's only indiscretion was he was a peanut farmer.  :biggrin:
hutch at movsd dot com

anunitu

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 04:10:52 PM »
Carter was a god prez,he just got elected to a mean and nasty era..And please do not get me started on Reagan who might have torn down a certain wall,but paved the way for the Donald to rebuild another wall.

This quote really says a LOT.

Also this quote.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 06:00:02 PM »
Carter was a god prez,he just got elected to a mean and nasty era..And please do not get me started on Reagan who might have torn down a certain wall

Well.... he asked Mr Gorbachev in public. From 20 Years After "Tear Down This Wall", quoting George Shultz, Reagan's Secretary of State: "Things were breaking and were in a lot of flux."

Exactly. Gorbachev was in the process of tearing down the big Soviet Union, not just that little wall. Does anybody believe it was helpful at that moment to have an American President behave like a gorilla in front of a huge crowd? That does not exclude the possibility that Reagan himself believed in what he shouted to the other side, of course.

Re Carter: Perhaps not a good President, but probably the last one who wasn't a puppet of Wall Street (maybe Obama doesn't want to be a puppet, but his election campaign budget tells us that he is one).

rrr314159

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 03:50:07 AM »
Wow - you guys are serious! :shock: Here in America nobody thinks Carter was a good president - not even Carter, his wife, or his dog. But hey, what do US citizens know about US presidents?

As for Reagan - obviously you never saw "Death Valley Days", "Knut Rockne, All American", or this video. If that doesn't convince you he was a great president, nothing will.
I am NaN ;)

anunitu

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 04:03:59 AM »
He was a so so actor,who went with the president of the Screen Actor's Guild because acting wasn't working out. His stint as Governor of California was a bad one,I having lived there at that time. His reputation was way over blown as a politician,and for some reason the GOP seemed to think he was a saint.  But the GOP has bet on a LOT of so so people over the years...

I will now say,end this thread as it is becoming way to political for this forum.

rrr314159

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 09:04:28 AM »
Did you watch the video I gave above? If you did, I can only assume you hate dogs
I am NaN ;)