Author Topic: I Didn't Post This  (Read 3814 times)

rrr314159

Re: I Didn't Post This
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2016, 02:22:14 AM »
I cannot see any country foolish enough to try and attack the US

It's not about attacking US - not yet, anyway. It's about annexing our former pretectorates, such as Taiwan, Japan, Poland, Germany, Australia etc. If anybody wants any of those countries to dance to their tune, US can't and won't do anything about it. You guys have enjoyed decades of Pax Americana, artificial peace imposed by US. You've used this great opportunity to drink a lot of alcohol, indulge in bizarre sexual practices, insult the US constantly, and, in general, goof off and take it easy. The party's over, although you haven't noticed yet.
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2016, 09:59:33 AM »
 :biggrin:
......The party's over, although you haven't noticed yet.
Does this mean we should stop spending billions on out of date American made, over priced and under performing military junk and buy our airforce requirements from the Ruskies, other hardware from China and European manufacturers ? Long ago we were customers of Dassault with the Dassault Mirage and we were able to use them reliably for many years. Germany make the best of European tanks but they are not much use in an OZ environment. Abrams tanks are so vulnerable that 2 unhappy Iraqi's with Russian made special purpose RPGs can whack one of them on foot successfully.

There are at least some in the US that assume the world owes them something. Even though you left OZ long ago, you should know that OZ paid its war debt shortly after WW2, pays its own way and is not dependent  or in debt to anyone. Referring to you allies as charity cases is an act of stupidity and its a good way to lose them, particularly as it has been "Pax Americana" that have started and lost most wars since WW2.

China kicked their arse in Korea, "Charlie" and Ho Chi Min did it in Vietnam, the ghost of Saddam Hussein did it in Iraq2, the warlords did it in Somalia, and Syria is not going well for the coalition of stupidity. Meanwhile the "B"entagon is trying to win the hearts and minds of Yemenis by supplying the Saudis who attacked the US in 9/11 with military hardware to succeed in genocide. Then we need to address Libya, after such a heroic act of smashing and destroying one of the few countries in Africa that was economically viable, Europe now has a radical militant terrorist group or 3 just across the sea that happily dumps unhappy starving Africans and terrorists into the southern shores of Europe.

Then of course you have much the same problem with supporting terrorist groups in Syria with massive numbers of refugees rushing through Turkey to get to Europe, terrorists along with them.
......The party's over, although you haven't noticed yet.
It may come as a surprise to you but the rest of the world HAS noticed. On the bright side, poor long suffering American tax payers may get some relief from endlessly funding the Pentagon's phukups, Wall Street speculation and cronyism and have at least some of their taxpayers money spent IN the US to fix the decaying infrastructure, re-invigorate the US economy and provide jobs for Americans that are doing it tough at the moment. All the US needs to do is dump the bludgers and parasites sucking the life out of the country and "Make America Great Again".
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

anunitu

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2016, 11:44:18 AM »
True we need to fix and update the interstate highways that Ike started when he saw the Autobahn in Germany. If one does not keep up,things fall apart.

Some of that hits home here in NJ,where the gas tax fund went dry because they kept taking money out for other things,and now we have a 25 cent tax per gallon tax to rebuild the fund,but now with a provision that it MUST only go to keep the roads up,and can NOT be used for anything else period.

And we are only one State..others will have the same issue soon because they view these funds as a slush fund.

rrr314159

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2016, 01:28:15 PM »
Does this mean we should stop spending billions on out of date American made, over priced and under performing military junk and buy our airforce requirements from the Ruskies, other hardware from China and European manufacturers ?

Sure, but you don't really need much armed forces. What you need is powerful friends. China and Russia come to mind. But you wouldn't want to gratuitously drop the US, that might be dangerous. This gets into strategical maneuvering on the world stage which is probably a bit over the heads of most Aussies. Good luck!

Quote from: hutch
... fix the decaying infrastructure, re-invigorate the US economy and provide jobs for Americans that are doing it tough at the moment. All the US needs to do is dump the bludgers and parasites sucking the life out of the country and "Make America Great Again".

So you're in favor of TRUMP!

Trump, Trump
He's no chump
Dump the bich
Vote the rich
Trump, Trump, Trump!
I am NaN ;)

anunitu

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2016, 02:14:01 PM »
Be true,Trump would bankrupt the country and write it off on his taxes.....

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2016, 05:39:11 PM »

> Sure, but you don't really need much armed forces.

Like many who live in the US, you do not appear to know much OZ or its military history. After the US got its arse kicked out of the Phillipines by the Japanese the next major Pacific target was OZ but they had never run into determined resistance before. History will show who stopped the Japanese first and it was not the US, it was at a place called Milne Bay on the eastern tip of New Guinea. At around the same time a group of volunteers outnumbered 10 to 1 slowed the Japanese across New Guinea until our professional military was brought back from North Africa and then they had their arse kicked as they were driven back into the sea. The US did not start to get its act together until the battle of Midway.

You will find that our military do not seek guidance from their US allies but we do provide safe bases for them and pay for the northern air cover that keeps them that way. As far as historical influence goes, OZ was settled by the English who depended on investments here with the large land area. After ww2 it was American money invested, then the Japanese started investing in OZ followed by a variety of European sources and currently by the Chinese so it tends to be who has the money rather than the mouth that influence policy here in OZ.

There is a reason why the OZ government allow US training in the north of OZ, the top end of OZ does not need to be defended, it is so hostile that any army is welcome to try because if the wet season does get them then the crocodiles will and if they make it past that they have the interior of OZ to contend with. The top end of OZ is this primeval soup full of bugs, nasties, really friendly crocodiles, swamps, heat, flooding, disease, poisonous plants and some really nasty sea creatures. On the bright side it will give the RAAF some cheap any easy target practice if they ever bother.

The problem for the US Asia pivot is that China has much more to offer, the Phillipines has just been wooed because China has what the US has not, MONEY and they are willing to invest it in countries without rediculous demands. The "Belt and Road" initiative between the BRICS countries on the Eurasian continent have excluded American influence and as the world at large is shifting into a unipolar world, this will continue to happen.

I am of the view that America can be saved as there is a lot of residual technical know how there but as long as an army of parasites keep ripping the guts out of the US it will just keep going backwards. Now with the upcoming US election, when you have the choice between Trump or Frump (OZ idiom for an old bag), you have our sympathies.  :P :P
hutch at movsd dot com

anunitu

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2016, 06:35:47 PM »
I might have said this here or on another forum. You(as in the US or other places) you may get what you need,or you may get what you deserve. and even the getting what you need may not save you,the deserve part can be a good thing or a bad thing,depending on past issues.

And anyway so many seem to think we are all heading for the last days and just go passive waiting for the end.

In my mind,there is no white knight coming to rescue us,we ourselves must do the hard lifting to secure a future that will be much better.

It is not some "special" leader,it is the whole of the people,who if they will not fight for their freedom,they(us) will parish in our own field of fear and hopeless abandoned sorrow.

Just my take,yours may very.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2016, 06:55:31 PM »
Interesting the efforts made by foreign European banking interests to finally control the US through its currency. Andrew Jackson knackered them in 1812, Abe Lincoln knackered them in the civil war but they eventually got under Teddy Roosevelt and set up the "Federal Reserve", a wholly foreign privately controlled institution that has been ripping Americans off since it was established. The FED is neither federal nor a reserve, its a dirty banking scam to line their pockets at the expense of the US economy.

There is a clear message to elected US presidents, "Don't PHUK with the FED or you will get a free lead aspro."
hutch at movsd dot com

rrr314159

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2016, 07:37:02 PM »
After the US got its arse kicked out of the Phillipines by the Japanese the next major Pacific target was OZ but they had never run into determined resistance before. History will show who stopped the Japanese first and it was not the US, it was at a place called Milne Bay on the eastern tip of New Guinea. At around the same time a group of volunteers outnumbered 10 to 1 slowed the Japanese across New Guinea until our professional military was brought back from North Africa and then they had their arse kicked as they were driven back into the sea. The US did not start to get its act together until the battle of Midway. ... You will find that our military do not seek guidance from their US allies ... it is so hostile that any army is welcome to try because if the wet season does get them then the crocodiles will and if they make it past that they have the interior of OZ to contend with. The top end of OZ is this primeval soup full of bugs, nasties, really friendly crocodiles, swamps, heat, flooding, disease, poisonous plants and some really nasty sea creatures.

Every scrappy little guy has lots of stories about all the big guys he's beat up. But somehow, you never see them do it. Countries follow the same pattern. The smaller they are, the bigger they talk.

It is not some "special" leader, it is the whole of the people, who if they will not fight for their freedom, they (us) will perish in our own field of fear and hopeless abandoned sorrow.

The US will not fight for their freedom - unless, of course, Netanyahu orders them to.
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2016, 08:03:39 PM »

> Every scrappy little guy has lots of stories about all the big guys he's beat up. But somehow, you never see them do it. Countries follow the same pattern. The smaller they are, the bigger they talk.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall, Assyria, Rome, Holy Roman Empire, Ottoman, British Empire, the old Soviet, Pax Americana and eventually China, they all end up flat on their arse.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com

rrr314159

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2016, 09:05:58 PM »
The bigger they are, the harder they fall, Assyria, Rome, Holy Roman Empire, Ottoman, British Empire, the old Soviet, Pax Americana and eventually China, they all end up flat on their arse.

In that case it's very fortunate that Australia will never be big! Being at the bottom of the planet, if they fell down, they'd drop into space and we'd never see them again! Hmmm ... actually that doesn't sound so bad ...
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2016, 09:41:18 PM »
Why is this starting to sound like drivel ? OH I know, it IS drivel.  :biggrin:
hutch at movsd dot com

anunitu

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2016, 09:47:58 PM »
Throws red flag...on both players...30 days in the hole for both.

And strangely this song comes to mind.
The Pusher.
https://youtu.be/Z-9iNVoeghI

Then this song breaks through.
Fortunate Son.
https://youtu.be/N7qkQewyubs

One thing always shows,the ones screaming for war never ever had to be in the middle of one. Trump talks a good fight,but you know at first shot,he would hide in his freaking tower...

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2016, 12:19:12 AM »

> One thing always shows,the ones screaming for war never ever had to be in the middle of one. Trump talks a good fight,but you know at first shot,he would hide in his freaking tower...

Yeah, Hillary will start one and Donald will go into hiding.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com

anunitu

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2016, 12:30:05 AM »
We can look back at over 10 years in two wars. We still have people in both places because for some reason we think we are responsible for both country's actions after we should be out completely. Trained their military,and at first real fight,they ran,and in some the ones we trained turned on our people. All out,let them fix their own problems. We really need to look to our own concerns.

Just how I feel

A lot of our huge debt came from paying for those stupid wars..Self driving solar powered cars,and all they have left to sell in a whole lot of sand.