Author Topic: Trump, Trump, Trump etc .......  (Read 4671 times)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
Re: Trump, Trump, Trump etc .......
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 05:43:55 AM »
It's not that bad, if you think that the people voted him in. This is a vote for the lesser of the two evils, at the moment.

I think he'll deliver most of what he said, which is not that much.
What I found interesting is what he has not said, especially on the controversial topics... watch that space  :biggrin:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

cman

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 06:21:31 AM »
He did kind of promise to do a lot of stuff: eliminate isis , renegotiate NAFTA , stop the TTP , block Muslims from entering the country , build a wall between Mexico and the U.S. , bring manufacturing back from overseas , renegotiate trade deals with China , stop intracity violence ( bring back law and order ) , renegotiate the Iran deal , cut taxes , bomb isis and take their oil , eliminate the EPA , change NATO relations ,  make everyone say "Merry Christmas"  :biggrin: , repeal Obamacare , be the greatest jobs president God ever created ....

I'm tired of typing. :biggrin:

Siekmanski

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 07:17:26 AM »
MSM killed by the people.....
I wonder how long it takes before the Clinton Foundation is history.
Heard she wired 1.8 billion to Qatar, likely she follows "her" money very soon, before she ends up in jail.
Now wait and see what Trump is worth for our world.
The people in Europe are also fed up with the MSM lies and the globalists, stealing our freedom.

cman

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 07:24:59 AM »
Heard she wired 1.8 billion to Qatar, likely she follows "her" money very soon, before she ends up in jail.

One of Trump's campaign promises was to jail Hillary : http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/trumps-promise-to-jail-clinton-is-a-threat-to-american-democracy/503516/   :biggrin:

Siekmanski

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 08:45:29 AM »
She is now being attacked with a new investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Every single agent is now focused on public corruption at the FBI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dKp2kUeoQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxtli_hIOik

Stan

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 10:57:25 AM »
I'm starting a collection to furnish bus fare for all those who said that they would leave the united states if Trump were elected.  With the exodus, there will be a glut of empty apartments in New York and California.  Rent should be cheap.  Good things do happen!

anunitu

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »
Not so fast with California,as Silicon Valley says California should secede and become its own nation.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/CalExit-picks-up-steam-with-angry-voters-after-10604475.php

So,perhaps you should save some buses to take people out to the Golden State.

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 09:17:55 PM »
I don't know much about the USA, but it seems that it is now a divided country between Trump followers and the rest. Many people say that this division comes from Obama, don't know. The own Trump called for the unity.

I don't know much about this campaign neither about Trump. I have heard something: misogynist, racist,... I don't know.

I watched his speach as winner and I liked something that he said: first the american citizens, then the rest. It would be good the same here.

I have heard some reactions from European leaders that I did not like very much. Like the case of Mrs. Angela Merkel. All her allusions to the respect to the diversity of religions, skin color, etc... I find them unnecessary, out of place and disrespectful on which who will be a democratic leader of another country. That demagoguery can be used against her too. A legal representative of a country can not speak in this way about the leader of another country that has not even begun to walk.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 09:29:12 PM »
I could almost feel sorry for her after trying so hard at more than one presidential election but I have seen the photos of Gaddafi in the way he was murdered and its not pretty. Poor old bastard was tortured to death in a very unhappy way and that stupid old bag boasted about him dying. She should be locked up in the Hague for years for war crimes.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

anunitu

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 09:42:06 PM »
I live here,and I see and hear the anger and violence on both sides. Trump is trying to erase all of his negative proclamations from the election. Thing is he will try to take us back to the white dream world,where no other race has rights,and all the progress we have made in a better world for all will be buried along with all our dead heroes that fought and died to make a better world possible.

All I know,is this is MY country,I served in its military,and my brothers died to keep us ALL free.

shankle

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 10:08:58 PM »
I know I should never respond to this as I am not a liberal.
There never has been a president that someone didn't find
fault with. Billary is a piece of garbage that the Dumbocrats
should never have let run for the highest office.
My previous mode of voting was to vote for the opposite
party to get the other one out of office. Now I will never
vote for a Dumbocrat again. She should be put in prison
long enough that she can do no more damage to this country.
Others have gone to prison for much less.
I just can't understand why the Dumbocrats would stand for
an Arab in the White House. Trump is going to have a tough
job undoing the damage that this idiot has done in the past
8 years. With both houses Republican  just maybe he can
get something constructive done.
We need to send those back to their countries that are not
citizens through the normal process. Shiria law (or however
you spell it) is a very dangerous thing and has no place in
America.

anunitu

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 10:20:34 PM »
THAT is NOT my America,my America is justice for all,freedom for all,and not race baiting.

I have doubts about both parties,Repubs have become as*holes,they were not always this way,Dems were once the Dixiecrats,and some how they switched places. I am thinking it is about time we had a BRAND NEW party,and put both of these old parties in a chest in the attic.

Maybe the mini boomers could form their own party... 

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 11:42:47 PM »
There are signs that the current era of "neoliberals" is on the slide. The idea that the world should favour the 1% while the rest get poorer is becoming increasingly unpopular in most western countries. The Brexit in the UK was fuelled by ever increasing poverty and those with nothing to lose voted to phuk the EU off and there are enough right wing parties across Europe to see some follow on from it. While Trump would not have been my first choice in the candidates that went into the primaries, with Bernie Sanders being shafted so badly by the Democrats that were in bed with the establishment and the alternative Republicans being a bunch of lame duck sycophants, Donald was the best of a bad lot when the only alternative was Billary.

The 2008 crash was the warning sign but as usual the taxpaying public were the patsies for the bill to bail out these greedy bastards who partied on leaving more and more people in dire straights as they lost their jobs, homes and families. I don't know if Trump can succeed in what he has said are his priorities but he did address the problem in the US that much of the rest of the western world is suffering, a whole host of forgotten people being sidelined by greed, political correctness and authoritarian abuse. At least this much, the risk of a nuclear war has lowered a lot as neither the Ruskies nor the Chinese want a nuclear war but both are prepared if the loonies in the Pentagon were let loose to do what they want.

He still may phuk America which would be very unfortunate but at least the world will survive and Americans will have some chance of getting rid of the parasites and rebuilding the country again. Trump has hit the nail on the head with his slogan "Make America Great Again". The real rot started with Ronny Raygun, lets hope the Trump can reverse the trend.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

cman

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2016, 04:46:49 AM »
I don't know much about the USA, but it seems that it is now a divided country between Trump followers and the rest.

America has been a deeply divided between Left and Right ( Democrat and Republican ) for many years now ( probably since the Clinton administration or the second Bush administration , in recent years anyway ). The candidates and representatives of one party are many times despised by the members of the others ( last night there were major protests against Trump in the streets of many large cities in the US : http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/election-results-reaction-streets/index.html ). There was similar discontent within the Republican party when Obama took office ( the Right formed a protest group against the Left called the "Tea Party" , which they initially represented as nonpartisan - but that's another interesting story  :biggrin: ).

I don't know much about this campaign neither about Trump. I have heard something: misogynist, racist,... I don't know.

You have the gist of Trump's image. Whether these are his actual viewpoints nobody really knows ( Trump is something of a chameleon who changes his view points to suit his situation , he's changed his positions on many policies radically over the years depending on what he needs to achieve - I'm not even sure he's really a Right winger , it might all be an act ).  His campaign has used veiled racist and misogynist themes that have attracted a "white nationalist" element to his movement and seems to have been based on Right wing populism tactics ( the upstanding white countryman against the racial minorities , Muslims , illegal immigrants , urban dwellers , elites , etc. ).

Donald was the best of a bad lot when the only alternative was Billary.

You might have a little bit too rosy view when it come to Donald Trump. He's probably every bit as corrupt and sleazy as Hillary Clinton.  This is a man that has been accused a number of times of sexual harassment , sexual assault and rape. He's been involved in a number of shady business deals ( including a number of scams like "Trump University" ). He has been sued for racial discrimination in connection with his apartment complexes. He's even admitted to bribing public officials in return for business favors ( http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430266/donald-trump-bribery-politicians-hillary-clinton-robert-menendez-solomon-melgen ). The guy is no angel and may well be more corrupt than Hillary herself.

anunitu

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2016, 05:18:46 AM »
I watched PE Trump and Pres Obama in their first meeting. Trump was a lot more subdued in this meeting. I think it is beginning to sink in for him Just how deep he is now,and understanding what the responsibility for the safety and daily duty he must deal with.

Take a look at a picture of Pres Obama 8 years ago,and one now..This job takes its toll.

=========================

Sorry to modify your post but the image was so large it went off the screen and a 1920 wide monitor.

=========================

Wonder what PE Trump will look like in 4 years?

Also this thought,the millennial generation will have all of these things land in their laps,the Debt,the state of the world,the state of our nation...and more,so they will be speaking up a lot more and demanding those in command now to not screw things up.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:38:44 AM by hutch-- »