Author Topic: An excellent interview with John Pilger on the US election.  (Read 2521 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
An excellent interview with John Pilger on the US election.
« on: November 11, 2016, 11:30:59 AM »
I have not always been a fan of Pilger but this interview really does hit the nail on the head, the notion of the imposition of power by the combined west around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Ho8OrBzig
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

anunitu

Re: An excellent interview with John Pilger on the US election.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 12:48:12 PM »
Ok,I will admit that we(The US) may at times come to resemble everyone's crazy relative that you keep locked in the basement.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 01:18:52 PM »
Americans are not the problem, its the 1% who are ripping ordinary people off. It happened in the UK with Brexit, we had some fun folks elected in our Senate that knackered the "IN" crowd from pushing through unpopular legislation that devoiced and depowered ordinary people and Europe has plenty in the wings of much the same persuasion. Lets see how long it takes for the Republicrooks to "white ant" Trump and make him a stooge of the establishment.
hutch at movsd dot com

Siekmanski

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 01:22:39 PM »
We must not forget truth tellers like Assange and Snowden for exposing the corrupt governments of the western world.
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

anunitu

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 02:44:17 AM »
Americans are not the problem, its the 1% who are ripping ordinary people off. It happened in the UK with Brexit, we had some fun folks elected in our Senate that knackered the "IN" crowd from pushing through unpopular legislation that devoiced and depowered ordinary people and Europe has plenty in the wings of much the same persuasion. Lets see how long it takes for the Republicrooks to "white ant" Trump and make him a stooge of the establishment.

Had to do a search for the term "White Ant" Americans do not know the term..but do know now.

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 08:02:28 AM »
He's an interesting character.. I can like a person like this.. :biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5MTfIHcoA
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 08:30:23 AM »
Hi anunitu,

Sorry, its Australian idiom due to a natural problem we have in the warmer parts of OZ. White ants build colonies below ground and they eat wood that is dropped from trees or old trees that fall down. The problem is they will eat anything made of wood including wooden houses and the result is that while it may look OK from the outside, the piece of wood has been eaten out from the inside.

The analogy with Trump is that he risks being eaten out from behind the scenes by his own Republican party so that he just becomes a stooge for the Washington insiders like most before him. White anting is a common expression here in OZ.
hutch at movsd dot com

anunitu

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 09:39:27 AM »
I learned that when I did the search. I am getting that idea by how he is picking his people,a LOT of old white insiders and remember he is supposed to be an "Outsider". The machine he is building to support him does seem very familiar.

I am just trying to figure out who his puppet master is.

this link shows his picks,and asks that same question.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/drain-swamp-trump-s-potential-cabinet-fills-out-washington-insiders-n682341

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 09:49:18 AM »
Ja Hutch.. I think that is politics in general.

Funny enough .. I've always taken the 'separatist' POV and given the the middle finger to both (all) parties
I'm on my own buzz..  if you don't like = I don't care  :t

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 09:55:01 AM »
Trump has no puppet masters... he's there to make deals
The reality belongs to how he swings the deals.

The best thing for the first 4 years that is.. is that the Dumbocrats will be watching him.. but I see no problems here!!

anunitu

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 10:14:10 AM »
Things like this,and reaction are what created groups like the Weather underground and the SDS back in the 60's and 70's.

Young and radical makes for a lot of this political movement,the protests(riots) point to a Mini boomer path that could turn Really nasty.
I call them mini boomers because mainly I have a hard time spelling Millennials(dyslexic thing with me) and a crappy spell checker( I always go with google for words my SC can't handle)