Author Topic: women's fate  (Read 1582 times)

Mikl__

women's fate
« on: November 15, 2016, 05:41:41 PM »
women's fate is K3 - Kinder, K├╝che, Kirche

K_F

• Anybody out there?
Re: women's fate
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 03:20:51 AM »
The funny thing is that the biggest threat to women 'succeeding', is women themselves
Men just continue to joke about it, which drives the Libs up the pole.
 :biggrin:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 03:42:26 AM »
Some have been better than others, Mrs Ghandi was a superstar until she was assassinated and while I could not stand a bar of her, Margaret Thatcher was very impressive. So far I have not minded what I have heard from Theresa May and she certainly has more balls than Cameron ever had. Then we can start to talk about the flops, Yulia Tymoshenko landed on her arse, the last elected head honcho in Brasil, Dilma Rousseff has just been rolled by the old crooked cronies and Angela Merkel is an "urrrgh !" politician. Our own Julia Gillard was a nice enough lady and a good industrial lawyer but a terrible prime minister as she never had the presence to head a country.

I think there are ladies with the talent but not all of them have got it. Those with the assumptions appropriate to washing dished and making babies should stick to washing dished and making babies. Long ago I did a critically important court case and was blessed with the smartest barrister I have ever seen and she went on to being the head of the Law Society then a District count judge. You just have to have an eye for talent.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Mikl__

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 04:48:04 AM »
Maybe it isn't very good joke, but I'll try to decipher my joke - for one week, presidential elections were held in three countries: the United States, Bulgaria and Moldova. As a result of the election, all three female candidates for president lost
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:39:53 PM by Mikl__ »

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 06:42:43 AM »
...You just have to have an eye for talent.
So,... you're saying you married her  :icon_exclaim:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

rrr314159

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 09:35:52 AM »
Women shouldn't be in charge of countries or have such jobs. If they have such talent it needs to be passed on to the next generation, and raising children well takes too much time and effort. Plus, someone has to run the PTA bake-offs and such. Also, it's obscene that a man should be ordered around by women with guns (cops), or female judges.

Women's natural instinct is to give in to the strongest man around. Do you want such a person in charge of national defense? If another country attacks her attitude (though she might not realize it) is, great, whoever wins is the strongest man and I can be their slave - I can't wait! Whereas a man just wants to win. He doesn't ask, or care, if the other country "deserves" victory.

In their traditional role women play an absolutely vital part in holding the country together and, putting it simply, making life worthwhile. If you let the best and brightest pretend to be "pseudo-men" the whole arrangement falls apart. That's why such societies are doomed to an early demise. And it's one reason - not the least - why Western societies will be history in a few decades.
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 09:58:22 AM »

Van,

> So,... you're saying you married her

Nah, as a matter of fact I pissed that one against the wall, I got to 50 and she was still wandering around the world so I gave up. 18 years later I own my own house, no ball and chain, can make as much racket as I like, (mess as well) and all I have to do is clean it up myself. I live in an old area that is full of decent people and I know everybody's dogs, cats, kids and old ladies. No divorce risk here.  :t

My dentist is an early 30s very pretty Chinese girl who is also good at what she does, postie is a genuinely nice lady and it goes on and on. Now if I wanted to fight a war or any of those things that need more testosterone, you of course get the guys to do it, fastest runners, best athletes and other leftovers from a hunter gatherer origin.

I should have added, while I would prefer Ghengis Khan to Billary, the Dumbercrats have an excellent candidate in Elizabeth Warren, smart, gracious and well respected, all of the things that Billary is not.
hutch at movsd dot com

mineiro

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 11:20:26 AM »
hehehe, I'm remembering Cicciolina  8)

If womans are obligated to serve army forces so I will see their projects and think to vote on womans. While this is not true, nop.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 11:41:40 AM »

Cicciolina had the best tits ever flaunted in the Italian political system.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com

mineiro

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 11:47:17 AM »
lol
On Brazil this year we should vote (obligated) to mayor and councilman. So many womans show they body and put their number on tits and butts.

Dilma get's reelected by an old parody, but by our lucky shes out by impeachment:
If I ask for a fish today, tomorrow I will ask again, and after tomorrow ask again to goverment give me a fish.
If goverment teachs me how to fish, I don't need anymore goverment.

This is how that snake get's reelected, by handlingh poor mind persons.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 02:52:27 PM »
the Dumbercrats have an excellent candidate in Elizabeth Warren, smart, gracious and well respected, all of the things that Billary is not.

Dumbercrats Elevate Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren as Party Plots Comeback ;)

anunitu

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 07:40:18 PM »
My saintly Mother(well not really a saint,perhaps a tiny bit demon) at 75,had some guy try and Mug her(Bad move on his part) she cracked his head with her solid cherry wood cane. My mum was a tough old bird,now departed at 92.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 08:30:50 PM »
Congrats for your good genes, Anunitu :greensml: